Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 03:32 AM
Orc

Default Thanx

I'd like to thank Must for myself and many others. He gave out tons of plat to a bunch of newb Halflings in RV myself among them.
Also I'd like to thank Johncoffeey for his level making drive by buffs at derv in WC one night out of the blue.
And to all those people whose names I didn't catch while in the throws of lostedness who answered so many questions in OOC and by tell. This is one friggin awesome server community.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:44 AM
Kobold

Zarina for hooking me up with a broom!! woohoo! and viln and soldus for hooking me up with my other pet focus items! you guys rock!
Old 04-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Sarnak

Thanks to Steve for traveling the world and offering reszes!
Old 04-06-2010, 09:41 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrito [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks to Steve for traveling the world and offering reszes!
I'm thanking Steve too, was in CB one day and he came by and dropped some buffs on us and gave me a FS hammer and cloak. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2010, 09:51 AM
Fire Giant

thanks uuaellaen for rezzing millions of people all the time :>

[50 Warrior] Rumzuck Umbatsch (Ogre) <Remedy>
[34 Druid] Vito Corleone (Wood Elf) <Europa>
[35 Necromancer] Torak (Dark Elf) <Europa>
[13 Shadow Knight] Rumzerg (Dark Elf) <Europa>

EQEmuLauncher
Have your files up to date, switch between servers nice and easy, and more!
http://moestaverne.com/

Old 04-06-2010, 10:06 AM
Skeleton

I'd like to thank Tanagor. He is an upstanding citizen of Norrath and a friend to newbies everywhere!
Old 04-06-2010, 12:27 PM
Kobold

I'd like to thank Must, he gave me a hefty donation of platinum for being a noob. What i guy! i wont say how much it was, but i still have an awesome bankroll in my pocket after buying everything i needed. Thanks!
Old 04-19-2010, 02:58 AM
Kobold

Today I logged in to find that my level five Paladin Garth lost his corpse due to the server outage. I was not (and am still not) going to bug the GMs to retrieve the newbie gear he had, so asked in /shout if anyone was willing to spare a rusty 1hs or 2hs.

I tried for five minutes to kill one wasp drone, and was unable to out damage it's regen with hand to hand!

Instead of a rusty weapon, Astropunk hooked me up with a Man-o-War and 10pp!

Astropunk - Thank you! You went well above and beyond and it is sincerely appreciated!
Old 04-19-2010, 08:05 AM
Sarnak

I wanna thank every single person on our server who hasnt been thanked. i know there are hundreds of you who have given to newbies to our home, gear, cash, time, advice etc. and havent been spoken for here. In fact, you didnt do it for recognition, just like I know the fine people who have been posted about here havent either. Its you people who make this server great.

P.S. A special shout out goes to those who answer even the most apparently rediculous newbie question(s) without ridicule or elitism, answer it truthfully, and as many times as it is asked in a week. That help is often as important as lowbie items given away.

Elaida
Returning Level 35 Paladin
Old 04-19-2010, 08:32 AM
Kobold

Sending a shout out to Dorien who's noobtastic gear helped out so much at low levels. To Hawt who gave a RTS right when i needed it for wisps and mummies. And to Brutillus who kindly gave me a lizzie mantle. Thank you guys for helping out a server noobie.

Oh also Insufficient and a caster friend of his for dropping 50 plat on a broke troll