Fire Giant

We need less

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

and more

Old 03-18-2022, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx
How do you know the person on the bot you got banned was using a specific hardware and UI setup, but you don't know who they are?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-18-2022, 04:27 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We need less

and more

I concur, thank you getsome. This thread was meant to address a flaw in the boxing test, I hope the GMs can make adjustments so false positives aren't a thing in the future.

I wish Kittens all the best, I ask if you have nothing constructive to say and are just going to keep name calling, please keep it in your /gu away from the rest of us. Thanks.
Old 03-18-2022, 04:30 PM
Large Bat

I got Ioramin in my thread! I love you!

While I was doing circles the other person was telling the GM they couldn't do figure eights because they were using a laptop. After I was banned and my petition was denied, I decided to investigate if there was any weight to that claim. Low and behold if you're using a strafe setup (mostly kiters for the additional run speed versus mobs) it is impossible to perform the test without a traditional mouse because many laptops disable trackpads when the keyboard keys are engaged.

That's all this thread was meant to bring up. Also thank you for all your helpful comments throughout your time here on P99! I always love reading your posts!
Old 03-18-2022, 04:34 PM
Banned

it’s because we all know you cheated CHEATER
(lol)
Old 03-18-2022, 04:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythrope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

While I was doing circles the other person was telling the GM they couldn't do figure eights because they were using a laptop. After I was banned and my petition was denied, I decided to investigate if there was any weight to that claim. Low and behold if you're using a strafe setup (mostly kiters for the additional run speed versus mobs) it is impossible to perform the test without a traditional mouse because many laptops disable trackpads when the keyboard keys are engaged.

That's all this thread was meant to bring up. Also thank you for all your helpful comments throughout your time here on P99! I always love reading your posts!
You dont know who volunteered to PL you but you know their specific ui set up and you knew they were on a laptop... its really odd these are the things you discuss while completely forgetting to ask who's on the other end of the toon PLing you...

Come on man just say you were PLing yourself and get this whole thing over with...
Old 03-18-2022, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythrope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I logged in just now on my laptop and ran figure 8's without using the mouse or the trackpad, and my keys are set up for strafing.
Old 03-18-2022, 04:53 PM
Orc

Quote:

That's all this thread was meant to bring up.
You really are special, aren't you? Ignoring that you know about the "other person's" laptop and EQ key bindings, but don't know their name thing. Ignoring all the other little lies and big lies.

Your own video shows how quick and easy it is to change your keybinds from "strafe mode" to normal mode. All the "other person" would have had to do was say, "give me a sec, Mr. GM, but I need to change my keybindings real quick."

Done.
Old 03-18-2022, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarauderOHHYEAH [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair... it was ramen he wished chlamydia on... love the guy to death and he's my friend but I've said way worse to him and never got my own rnf thread..

The only person here who lacks self awareness is the person making claims of innocence after being caught by GMs boxing... I guess figuring out who's laughing with you and at you is a hard distinction to make.

If your looking for rnf to have you back in this you really must be new here.

Once again

Gtfo
I wasn’t there , I just made the RNF if you gonna rag on me at least know.
Old 03-18-2022, 05:10 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I am currently in KWSM, but I don't want to engage in any drama or be targeted or anything after reading this thread so I've made a throwaway account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarauderOHHYEAH [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We give access to (2) bots to almost every member of kittens.. dhurd ( port bot and the one you got banned ) and ulazia ( rez bot )

The passwords are changed every couple of months by the account owner and sent to leadership to update... the owner of the account request that these bots be open for the guild at large to use.. its why he leveled them up and donated them in the first place
I did a search of the our discord, this is a flagrant lie. See the following (I've kept the password visible on the banned account that is inactive, but censored the still active account. I hope this is okay moderators.)

https://imgur.com/a/LLoUC35

The original password was set in 2019, and the post in 2021 by Dainae shows it has not changed. I have not been on Dhurd recently but I do know from using him a couple of months ago this password was still the same and I have not seen any posts changing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I logged in just now on my laptop and ran figure 8's without using the mouse or the trackpad, and my keys are set up for strafing.
Not everyone would think to change the setup they are used to at a moment's notice to fit the criteria of an impromptu test they were not ready for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by area [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really are special, aren't you? Ignoring that you know about the "other person's" laptop and EQ key bindings, but don't know their name thing. Ignoring all the other little lies and big lies.

Your own video shows how quick and easy it is to change your keybinds from "strafe mode" to normal mode. All the "other person" would have had to do was say, "give me a sec, Mr. GM, but I need to change my keybindings real quick."

Done.
The same as to xdrcfrx, not everyone would think to change the setup they are used to at a moment's notice to fit the criteria of an impromptu test they were not ready for.

Reading this thread and seeing how Kittens have treated one of their own in our discord and how they've behaved down to outright lying about things, I've made up my mind to start looking for another guild.