Old 10-20-2020, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ
*ignores hard evidence*

*shares link to 10 minute audio I'm not going to listen to*

*does not share any hard proof: pictures/videos/documents *

*claims big scandal*
Hmmmmm. Tell you what. Let's hold ourselves to an equal and fair standard. If you got:
  • Emails
  • Text messages
  • Never before seen compromising personal pictures
  • Contracts
  • Names, dates, times
  • Co-conspirators confessing and providing full access to their Gmail and all original emails with full meta data (not photos or PDF copies)

THEN I'll take a look.

We have ALL the above for Hunter's emails. So go take a look [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-20-2020, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

When none of the content of that computer turns out to be incriminating I promise youll die on the hill of free speech shouting 'muh free speech'.
Old 10-20-2020, 12:36 AM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb

I've always been a proponent of free speech. If this turns out to be fake, then the people that pushed it should be held accountable by the public and ignored in the future.

For example, Rachel Maddow, Adam Schiff, and others claimed Trump colluded with the Russians. Adam Schiff had "more than circumstantial evidence" which never materialized.

Those people can be ignored now. They pushed a conspiracy theory for years that has been debunked. They made wild claims they never backed up.

They are free to lie on camera when not under oath. More and more people will ignore them.

I am not claiming the Hunter story is 100% guaranteed true. I just see more and more evidence and am becoming more convinced and encourage others to look at the evidence themselves.

I'm going to hold off final judgment for a few more days or week. Let's see what else drops.

Wouldn't it be nice to see Joe and Hunter Biden make a strong denial and sue the NYPost for libel... oh wait, why aren't they? They are just avoiding it.
Old 10-20-2020, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Out of curiosity what is the current up to the minuet theory on what happened, that hunter himself turned this in on a bender? (is he even alive? I have zero knowledge about all this stuff because I fill my head with elves and orcs)

And have we heard from the FBI about how they turned down this laptop and why or who that was that passed on it? Your link just said taht he didnt hear back from the FBI, whats the scoop on that? "I have 5000 pictures of hunter biden doing drugs and incriminating emails about china, and the FBI doesn't call you back and you just give up?

wait..

Ok im going to run you down the timeline this lady just walked us through in your link Castle....

1. "[about the content in the laptop] were recovered from a laptop that was reportedly dropped off at a repair shop in 2019"
2. "before it was handed over to the FBI"
3. "it was said to be a water damaged Macbook Pro"
4. "never never retrieved"
5. "the shop owner tried to contact the client" (so they know who dropped it off?)
6. "the owner from this repair shop said when he didn't hear back from the FBI"
7. "he made a copy of the hard drive and gave it to trumps lawyer"

ok so I have some questions here...

So it was handed over to the FBI, but then the FBI also never contacted the shop owner, so he then makes a copy of it? I thought she just said he handed it over, now they never returned his calls? Which is it?

Then his next reflex is to look up trumps lawyer to send it to him? not the new york post? not any other media? He finds, trumps lawyer?

Did he just google "call trumps lawyer"?

This story seems a bit silly to me lol

What more do we know about this store owner?
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-20-2020 at 01:01 AM..
Old 10-20-2020, 12:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that hunter himself turned this in on a bender?
Daddy told him no more crack so he did it out of vengeance.
Old 10-20-2020, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

No matter what happens, even if there was some "seems shady" business practices going on on this laptop, nobody will ever convince me that it's even close to the same level of corrupt business practices the trump family practices.

Im hearing numbers from Bannon in this interview that compared to trump and "his numbers" im like, pfft that's a coffee table for mr golden toilet.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-20-2020 at 01:20 AM..
Old 10-20-2020, 01:31 AM
Planar Protector

Jibartik, I'll answer according to what I understand now.

First, some background on Hunter.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-to-prosecute/

Police reported is linked inside that article. He returns a rental car with "white powdery substance," personal items, a crack pipe, credit cards, drivers license all left inside. Oh and the keys were misplaced in the gas tank compartment.

It's no secret the dude is a druggy and all about that sex. Dating your dead brother's widow makes one wonder...

Back on the specific topic at hand now.

My understanding from different interviews is this...

1. He contacted the FBI first. FBI came and took the computer and made a forensic copy then returned it to the store owner - it belonged to him by State law once it was abandoned for 90 days. They said if the owner came looking for it to say it will take more time and to not hand it over, but then contact the FBI again.

2. Hunter never came back for it. Since he hadn't heard anything from the FBI, he made his own copy - maybe concerned the FBI would bury the story? This, we don't know.

I am not sure if he made copies before the FBI took it or after they returned it.

3. He reached out to multiple people before Rudy. It may have been an interview of Rudy - I don't have it in front of me now. I think one of the people was a Republican congressman. After he failed to reach some of these people he reached out to Rudy because he saw him on TV.

Can hear from Rudy yourself here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LuSpHJNPe0

He goes in-depth on the financial ties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik
No matter what happens, even if there was some "seems shady" business practices going on on this laptop, nobody will ever convince me that it's even close to the same level of corrupt business practices the trump family practices.
1) You dont seem to know the numbers then. Taking ANY money for corrupt gain should disqualify people from office. It's enough to send them to jail.
2) Soandso said a number... Oh no... Do they have bank records, emails, text messages, co-conspirators confessing?

We know there are lies out there. Let's follow the facts and find the truth.

If you have proof of Trump corruption hand it over to the FBI. They would LOVE to get it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Castle2.0; 10-20-2020 at 01:37 AM..
Old 10-20-2020, 01:38 AM
Planar Protector

agree'd but I dont think youll have anything that isnt any different than anything they had about russia I mean. There was all kinds of incriminating sounding stuff in the news about that but I was like pfft yea right, just like I am right now. These are politicians were talking about, they're untouchable. And right now the only way you could touch one is with a civil war so they're like super untouchable right now. It sucks but it is what it is.

If the stuff turns out to be same as russiagate then yeah libel suits should go down and so should the NYP for good, would love to see a media empire crumble.

and if there is a clear cut case for sending a politician to jail cool, but even if there was, itd be so obfuscated that yeah, civil war would be the only way.

So they're all untouchable right now.
Old 10-20-2020, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

Cynical and fatalistic won't help you much in life. I don't think that attitude comports with reality either.

Things build and build... then they shift.

Maybe more building to come. But there will be a shift sooner or later. Hopefully not a civil war. I can see dems returning to being more moderate and less "REEEEEE" on everything. Kick AOC/Bernie types out of the party. Clean house of the corrupt folks.

It's John Kerry's family too - not just the Bidens.

If all this comes out true - Joe/Hunter in bed with China, Russia, Ukraine, etc. in a corrupt way - it could trigger reform from the dems. If not ideologically, it will set them back politically. With executive + SCOTUS, I think next cycle this could even push House/Senate strong Republican.

With that kinda power, they will go after the dem strongholds of power: academia and media. School vouchers so money follows kids, not schools. Teachers unions power weakened. Checks on government funding of universities to see if they are protecting free speech. Section 230 reform (this is actually coming very soon any way) which will keep Big Tech honest - or anti-monopolistic action if needed.

The list goes on. America could shift hugely in the next 4 years and this could be the blast cap to the powder keg.

As far as Biden corruption, if it's the real deal there should be a lot more info coming out in the coming week. Keep your eyes open and don't think you'll hear it on CNN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-20-2020, 02:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If all this comes out true -
It won't.

They've managed to coverup a pedophilia ring in the basement of a pizzeria that doesn't have a basement. This should be n.p.
Closed Thread