View Poll Results: Does he
Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2020, 02:29 AM
Sarnak

I just hope you idiots are trolling. If not, then this world is 100% fucked.
Old 10-20-2020, 04:34 AM
Fire Giant

Yahoo News/YouGov poll: The tide turns against Trump as Biden surges to his largest-ever lead among likely voters

Sounds and looks like a repeat of Hillary's massive defeat and the biggest loser is the press again. Make Press Unbiased Again

It's ok to hide the fact the CIA just killed JFK like Walter Cronkite did (he knew) but please do not be biased!

The press has always been a false propaganda machine ever since the first newspaper.

Cant stand snowflakes but at the same time I know Trump and Rudy know what the Illuminati did two decades ago and that's bad. Very bad.

As such, I am voting for God Almighty to run the Office of the President of the United States. Otherwise, China eats us.

He can come into anyone he chooses, any time he chooses. He can will the miraculous. He can will the impossible.
Last edited by BarnabusCollins; 10-20-2020 at 04:50 AM..
Old 10-20-2020, 04:53 AM
Fire Giant

You can let President Biden open the U.S. Borders wide open its not jihadists we need to worry about, but the Illuminati. They will nuke their own people if it comes to it.
Old 10-20-2020, 05:02 AM
Fire Giant

The wrath of God Almighty be upon them. They all know who carried out 9/11 and why. The LORD of Hosts alone for President.
Old 10-20-2020, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Chinese government would withdraw entirely from the WHO if it recognized Taiwan. This undermines our health as a species
So we're all agreed that the WHO would be the most effective if every single nation-state was a member, right? And we're also agreed that if there is a dispute, it would be better to retain a larger state than a much smaller one, since logically we would want to retain as much membership as possible, right?

So it's settled that we should always acquiesce to demands of larger states, especially when they're authoritarian dictatorships, because we know there's no talking to those people. That is a much better path toward preserving world health.

Sorry, I'm being snarky. Let me lay out a more compelling argument against giving a flying fuck what the goddamn Chinese want.

China is a closed militarized authoritarian dictatorship currently transitioning from communism to classic fascism. This means all information it puts out are lies. This means it will lie to the WHO. The WHO will then take that fake data and fuck everyone by incorporating it. The WHO is worse for it because we won't be able to trust it.

The net benefit of incorporating a giant block of liars is less than a smaller completely honest population. Which source would you trust more?

1) Hi, we have information for you, it's 100% complete but definitely 25% lies.

2) Hi, we have 75% of the information we promised but that 75% is as solid as it gets. Wait, it's actually 76% because welcome Taiwan!

The WHO can still gather information from China, because it can use observation, like science that they're paid to do instead of just hitting refresh on their email client waiting for the next complete_lies.pdf to arrive from Beijing. And even if it can only gather another 5% that still will be accurate and we can add it to the accurate data that we have.

So logically we should exclude China from the data set. If you think with your head you know I'm right.

But...if you think with your heart, listen to this; we should never acquiesce to demands of dictators and kings. One of our greatest mistakes of modern times was allowing China to bully the world around the fully independent new state of Taiwan. The people of Taiwan, just like us, fled from tyranny, and just like us established a new state, and just like us established borders and a military, and just like us established a fully representative and democratic government.

Taiwan isn't China's 'province'. That's some Hitler-level shit! What is this, the fucking Sudetenland all over again? Taiwan is a fully independent sovereign state. We let those cocksuckers bully them and us and for what? Empty promises made and lies delivered instead?

We should tell the UN they have 72 hours to make Taiwan a full member-state or get the fuck out of the US and go to fucking Brussels to be forgotten.

Nothing undermines our health as a species as moral decay.
Old 10-20-2020, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

Don't challenge Woke Locc, he is a total China expert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobo
It won't.
How would you like your crow, salty or spicy?

You can compare Pizzagate to Russiagate - equally legit. This, isn't based on 4chan conspiracy chatter or a fake dossier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-20-2020, 09:46 AM
Banned

It's rich that folks want to compare RussiaGate to this Hunter Email scandal. One popped up two weeks ago and the other went on for nearly four years and found nothing worth note, oh and it cost us all $30 Million dollars(Pennies but still).

I'm one of those guys who was quite anti-Trump in 2016, vocally. Now I'm on board because the Left has gone completely too far. They are running on anti-American platforms and wondering why white men and other people who have been able to succeed in this wonderful system don't enjoy being told they are racist.
Old 10-20-2020, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I decided to make absolutely sure that I was !Scientifically Correct! in my position that MASKS DO NOT WORK and I found this excellent article: https://aapsonline.org/mask-facts/

Please note the massive amount of actual science quoted, and the easy, simple conclusion that MASKS DO NOT WORK, with the possible exception of N95s, and no one is wearing those because it is very difficult to breathe through them. Then add in the fact that COVID IS PRACTICALLY HARMLESS, i.e. it's about as dangerous as the flu, and there is absolutely no logical reason for masks (or lockdowns for that matter).
Hey I'm gonna chip away at your argument by playing the 'seatbelts are tyranny, too!' angle. Would you mind saying masks are hmm, let's go with 10% effective? It would help a lot. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So we're all agreed that the WHO would be the most effective if every single nation-state was a member, right? And we're also agreed that if there is a dispute, it would be better to retain a larger state than a much smaller one, since logically we would want to retain as much membership as possible, right?

So it's settled that we should always acquiesce to demands of larger states, especially when they're authoritarian dictatorships, because we know there's no talking to those people. That is a much better path toward preserving world health.

Sorry, I'm being snarky. Let me lay out a more compelling argument against giving a flying fuck what the goddamn Chinese want.

China is a closed militarized authoritarian dictatorship currently transitioning from communism to classic fascism. This means all information it puts out are lies. This means it will lie to the WHO. The WHO will then take that fake data and fuck everyone by incorporating it. The WHO is worse for it because we won't be able to trust it.

The net benefit of incorporating a giant block of liars is less than a smaller completely honest population. Which source would you trust more?

1) Hi, we have information for you, it's 100% complete but definitely 25% lies.

2) Hi, we have 75% of the information we promised but that 75% is as solid as it gets. Wait, it's actually 76% because welcome Taiwan!

The WHO can still gather information from China, because it can use observation, like science that they're paid to do instead of just hitting refresh on their email client waiting for the next complete_lies.pdf to arrive from Beijing. And even if it can only gather another 5% that still will be accurate and we can add it to the accurate data that we have.

So logically we should exclude China from the data set. If you think with your head you know I'm right.

But...if you think with your heart, listen to this; we should never acquiesce to demands of dictators and kings. One of our greatest mistakes of modern times was allowing China to bully the world around the fully independent new state of Taiwan. The people of Taiwan, just like us, fled from tyranny, and just like us established a new state, and just like us established borders and a military, and just like us established a fully representative and democratic government.

Taiwan isn't China's 'province'. That's some Hitler-level shit! What is this, the fucking Sudetenland all over again? Taiwan is a fully independent sovereign state. We let those cocksuckers bully them and us and for what? Empty promises made and lies delivered instead?

We should tell the UN they have 72 hours to make Taiwan a full member-state or get the fuck out of the US and go to fucking Brussels to be forgotten.

Nothing undermines our health as a species as moral decay.
If you know they lie, you can account for it strategically. If you let them get away with lying, they will forcibly vaccinate every single godless Han citizen. China is our most important ally in the fight for herd immunity against Covid-19. We have to do a little evil to do a great amount of good.

Seek temporal remission elsewhere, Jack. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-20-2020, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

October 13th, date the NY Post story comes out - Biden up 7.

One week later, October 20th, Biden lead cut to nearly half at 3.8.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Next week polls will be even.

On election day Trump will have 3 point lead.
Old 10-20-2020, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We have to do a little evil to do a great amount of good
...said the Germans as they shipped Lenin to St. Petersburg. Who killed more people, the Nazis or the Soviets?

...said the US when they trained Osama Bin Laden to blow up Soviet BMPs. Was 9/11 worth 'containing' the USSR in Afghanistan?

Apologists for evil are the worst. You give up a little and a little more and then you're all fucking surprised when the door opens and all you see is a blood-spattered hay bale in front of you.
Closed Thread