Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2021, 05:13 PM
Fire Giant

What raids did ya'll do in classic and in what era did you do them?

If you guys were classic raiders let's hear stories.
Old 02-12-2021, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quakes should be completely random and unpredictable. Just like live. Quantity per month? 0-2 it was rare to see any more than 2 patches in one month.

They should also occasionally have the blue and or green server DOWN so those players have to consider red, which is how I started playing on rallos zek on live. My server was down.

The game isn't supposed to be fully predictable, this isn't even an argument. We are supposed to care about classic. Server resets on a regular and unpredictable basis are classic.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 02-12-2021, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What raids did ya'll do in classic and in what era did you do them?

If you guys were classic raiders let's hear stories.
Everything was scheduled and rotated between the top two guilds on my server (Prophecy and Phantom Raiders - Bertoxx Server). They did some sort of first in force thing for non-rotated targets. Very rarely was there anything that resembles p99 raiding.

Edit: to be fair, they also didn't track and know spawn variances the way we do here. Servers also were reset frequently.
Old 02-12-2021, 09:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everything was scheduled and rotated between the top two guilds on my server (Prophecy and Phantom Raiders - Bertoxx Server). They did some sort of first in force thing for non-rotated targets. Very rarely was there anything that resembles p99 raiding.

Edit: to be fair, they also didn't track and know spawn variances the way we do here. Servers also were reset frequently.
Aw/Am rotated some top mobs on earthquakes throughout the years. I believe at one point there was a 1 vulak for 1 doze rotation, and 1 vulak for 1 vyemm rotation post rooted dragons