Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2021, 03:39 AM
Sarnak

looks like ark survival evolved but without the cool whole taming dinosaurs thing.
Old 02-25-2021, 09:20 AM
Planar Protector

TBC drops for WoW Classic in a few months, and they announced a boost service. For some fee (TBD) you get a level 58 character (blood elves and dranei excluded) so you can catch up to your pals that are already playing.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 02-25-2021, 09:22 AM
Banned

classic indeed
(LOL)
Old 02-26-2021, 06:48 AM
Banned

this valheim thingy finally established strong dopa loops this evening, i had to pull juris off by force! it's nice, we livin on a dirt floor making bronze. the lighting in the game is incredible, makes the whole thing.
Old 02-26-2021, 11:21 AM
Banned

its got some special sauce, i dont understand.
Old 02-26-2021, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got it cus my D&D group had one missing, so we were like, lets try a new game! We hopped in and most of us havent hopped out except for work lol

it was super easy to setup, we got a server for the 10 of us (the game is setup not so much as an MMO but as shards that you can bounce between and play in your friends worlds etc.)

You can build an entire town, by hand, and its FUN to do it! Its the most fun Ive had in a builder type game.

Right now I have spent really 2 and a half nights building that treehouse, just running to the woods, chopping down trees, running back to my house and building!

I keep hearing my friends talk about bows and arrows and magical spells, skeletons, trolls, dungeons and stuff, but I just spent my last 2 nights building that bad boi dressed like I was tom hanks in castaway haha
that sounds really fun, mind if i join your server? Wouldn't mind playing a game like this in a fellow forum posters server.
Old 02-26-2021, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TBC drops for WoW Classic in a few months, and they announced a boost service. For some fee (TBD) you get a level 58 character (blood elves and dranei excluded) so you can catch up to your pals that are already playing.
honestly that kinda nail in the coffin'd it for me, those greedy fucks cannot help themselves, goes against everything classic wow and tbc was. dont think boosts even existed until cata. I kinda understand better the retards screaming "NO CHANGE" better now, because that slope is slippery with dollars now.
Old 02-26-2021, 01:33 PM
Banned

time 2 sell planar protector forum boost accts
Old 02-26-2021, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
time 2 sell planar protector forum boost accts
I'm not even sure what this title is supposed to mean, don't we actually rape and pillage the planes for pixels, the only example of planar protectors was the bugged cazic thule diety characters in plane of fear on VZTZ.
Old 02-26-2021, 02:23 PM
Orc

https://youtu.be/4nlvYb-snt0?t=45
Closed Thread