Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2021, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You always ignore my asks about whether you're actually going to contribute to the success you tout in almost every post. Guess the lack of answer is an answer in itself.
More than you, whoever you are.
Old 02-26-2021, 02:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You always ignore my asks about whether you're actually going to contribute to the success you tout in almost every post. Guess the lack of answer is an answer in itself.
If it were me I wouldn't answer you either, you sound like a dumbass.
Old 02-26-2021, 02:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More than you, whoever you are.
Calcium/Basket Hands/Hydrogen/Scooop/Xxrr. So... no.

But lemme know if you want to simulate literally any FTE race that is currently available if you'd like to provide a demonstration of the skill behind all that bloviating about your raid success. Would love to see whatcha got.
Old 02-26-2021, 02:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it were me I wouldn't answer you either, you sound like a dumbass.
I think it's weird when people take credit for things they didn't really contribute to. The people who actually contribute to ST's raid success don't seem to do that. I respect those guys. I don't respect the former.
Old 02-26-2021, 02:40 PM
Orc

Quote:

But lemme know if you want to simulate literally any FTE race that is currently available if you'd like to provide a demonstration of the skill behind all that bloviating about your raid success. Would love to see whatcha got.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little gnome? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the ooc spamming, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on angry goblin, and I have over 300 confirmed green goblin skin turn-ins. I am trained in elf court warfare and I'm the top lure caster in all of Norrath.
You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Norrath, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over on UN discord? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of GM's from across the box and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my spell bar.
Not only am I extensively trained in drugbox combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the G99 stable and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Norrath, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Old 02-26-2021, 02:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerMage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little gnome? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the ooc spamming, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on angry goblin, and I have over 300 confirmed green goblin skin turn-ins. I am trained in elf court warfare and I'm the top lure caster in all of Norrath.
You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Norrath, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over on UN discord? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of GM's from across the box and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my spell bar.
Not only am I extensively trained in drugbox combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the G99 stable and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Norrath, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
"drugbox combat" has me dying. 10/10
Old 02-26-2021, 03:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you could read our Discord, you'd be going all in for wah toxic ban. We raughin' at so called tough guys needin nicies and handouts harder than ever.

No one is as mad about or cries as hard as you feddies. I'll elaborate.

First it was clickies that were untouched for the entirety of blue. They were nerfed for reasons of "this is why they win" .... aaaaand nothing changed.

Then it became "content denial" of things that are openly raided once a month, in a game we've all played for 21 years.

It's crying for items. DMO doesn't do it.

Nor are we hypocrites who corpse prenerf COS, or set up a flopped monk stream and share a torpor shaman at tranix (remember dem tears when we won by the rules) to lock down camps after crying about said content denial. We got our crowns, enjoy the camp and the work around to let everyone involved basically multibox the flopped monk account.

We don't go after guilds for "racism", then ignore blatant actual racism and continue raiding with the guild leadership in question who posted it.

As much as you got the free looties for Kingdumb rule (1 in 4), and hey maybe you'll get one or they'll share.... we've never been laughing harder at the entitled dummies who abuse staff with cry bullying and threats to quit over items. I've also never crashed my car over obsessive lobbying of elf court GMs. That line of mental illness got crossed a bit ago, as did complaint constantly about "mental health cuz of no free looties".

It's pretty clear your constant pushing for "community rules" is an outright refusal to just play the game by the server rules. For some reason that's tolerated. Again, DMO ain't about that. I wouldn't want to GM an environment where I had to be forced to put up with and cater to it.

Man look at the changes around here though! This is all we needed to have such a magical happy community, the "bag limitsh"! Oh you got your way and are still crying for more? Weird, who could've called it.

The best move that can be made is for the GMs to summon you full best on slot items for all your mains and alts, so you can still lose then hopefully fuck off so we can play some goddamn classic everquest. This is headed for TLP style instances, without instances, just reserved mobs and less loot.

Let's hope you don't start crying to the GMs to hang us for believing in a heliocentric solar system. That's a joke about the retarded masses being wrong and zealots btw. Glad to share that history.
tl;dr
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 02-26-2021, 03:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Calcium/Basket Hands/Hydrogen/Scooop/Xxrr. So... no.

I got the vindi on blue first try on SK.

I'm leveling one here on green.

Careful what you wish for.
Old 02-26-2021, 03:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I got the vindi on blue first try on SK.

I'm leveling one here on green.

Careful what you wish for.
Nice. See you out on the race line then. Throw me a /wave.

And if you wanna get in some practice beforehand, reach out. I'm all for it.
Old 02-26-2021, 03:31 PM
Banned

maybe they didn't let you in because your a ranger XD
Closed Thread