Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2021, 10:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ogre stun immunity doesn’t work in pvp. Troll bis race
Is this correct?

Asking since I'm finding conflicting info on these forums
Old 02-26-2021, 10:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FSI irrelevant as skeleton for no name plate, right? Even if wrong, players can try to mitigate FSI better than mobs. As such, troll, it is the remaining giant race SK for weighted axe joust / archery shenanigans.
Do you mind, explaining a little bit further to noob who don't understand mechanics of the game yet.

So Ogre SK can't do "weighted axe joust / archery shenanigans"? Just Troll SK (and to some degree Ranger)

Or you meant, since there is no FSI on PvP, Ogre SK is lesser choice than Troll SK, but both can use axe joust / archery mechanic?
Old 02-26-2021, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

FSI works in pvp

It's also the best racial in the game
Old 02-26-2021, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you mind, explaining a little bit further to noob who don't understand mechanics of the game yet.

So Ogre SK can't do "weighted axe joust / archery shenanigans"? Just Troll SK (and to some degree Ranger)

Or you meant, since there is no FSI on PvP, Ogre SK is lesser choice than Troll SK, but both can use axe joust / archery mechanic?
There is FSI for pvp, but players can work to mitigate it. Ogres can do weighted axe stuff as well as troll.

On live my ogre would be frontally stunned while under illusions, not sure if it works that way here. I’m sure i’ve stunned arnie from front with kick while he has been skeleton (he os ogre normal?), but lag/hitboxes maybe mean this wan’t true.
Old 02-26-2021, 12:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FSI works in pvp

It's also the best racial in the game
Ahh, great and thank you!
Old 02-26-2021, 12:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is FSI for pvp, but players can work to mitigate it. Ogres can do weighted axe stuff as well as troll.

On live my ogre would be frontally stunned while under illusions, not sure if it works that way here. I’m sure i’ve stunned arnie from front with kick while he has been skeleton (he os ogre normal?), but lag/hitboxes maybe mean this wan’t true.
OK I think I got it now ;-) thank you!
Old 02-26-2021, 02:36 PM
Fire Giant

Ogre Sk is the boss of all bosses. But if your going to solo and have some gear, regen would be best for solo I imagine.

However, if your not in the mood for the fashionquest of troll, then Iksar sk is best. Iksar sk might not have all the best stats but if its the most fun and best way to get to high level, then its better than no high level sk.
Old 02-26-2021, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ogre Sk is the boss of all bosses. But if your going to solo and have some gear, regen would be best for solo I imagine.

However, if your not in the mood for the fashionquest of troll, then Iksar sk is best. Iksar sk might not have all the best stats but if its the most fun and best way to get to high level, then its better than no high level sk.
Be sure to download a texture pack that resolves the mysteriously cut short iksar animations.

Bashing is much more fun with a 360 back heel tail slap thrown in.
Old 02-26-2021, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

I can't imagine FSI eve n being as close to as useful as regen for a soloing SK. Different universes of usefulness, in or out of pvp.
Old 02-26-2021, 05:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't imagine FSI eve n being as close to as useful as regen for a soloing SK. Different universes of usefulness, in or out of pvp.
I imagine. I only ever had a not high level iksar sk. Frontal stun has to be awesome for fear especially. I just don't know about the down time.

Edit: I believe you I mean.
Last edited by A Knight; 02-26-2021 at 05:24 PM..
Closed Thread