Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2021, 09:31 AM
Planar Protector

Default Get exp off same mob at level 9 but not at level 8

Orc centurion in East Freeport never gave experience all through level 8, but now gives experience every time at level 9. Isn't that odd.
Old 02-25-2021, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

https://wiki.project1999.com/Freeport

He can be level 3 - 10.

-Mcoy
Old 02-25-2021, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://wiki.project1999.com/Freeport

He can be level 3 - 10.

-Mcoy
Wiki is incorrect, I've killed him thousands of times with many different characters always the same level every time. I guarantee this is something quirky with how the game gives experience, level 9 is the first level that I am getting greens that give exp.
Old 02-25-2021, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Well, there's also that at level 9 "light blue" (i.e. Greens that give half xp) start to be a thing:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Consider

-Mcoy
Old 02-25-2021, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wiki is incorrect, I've killed him thousands of times with many different characters always the same level every time. I guarantee this is something quirky with how the game gives experience, level 9 is the first level that I am getting greens that give exp.
I've heard rumors that there's a way to fix the wiki when it's incorrect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-26-2021, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

Is a bug I've noticed several times. Identical BadMath[tm] (a p99 specialty) is being used for agro mechanics. Killed a gnoll as a L8 in BB to ding L9, immediately nearby gnoll who had been green ignoring me thru the entire fight agro'd me on the ding (and gave xp when he died). Is peculiar to L4 mobs vs. L8/L9 characters.
Old 02-26-2021, 07:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've heard rumors that there's a way to fix the wiki when it's incorrect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By complaining on the forums and getting Loramin to fix it?
Old 02-26-2021, 08:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bingo. Also there is an issue with the wiki currently where some people cannot edit currently.

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Old 02-26-2021, 12:38 PM
Sarnak

This is another example of a coding error which was fixed on Teal....
Old 02-26-2021, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balimon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also there is an issue with the wiki currently where some people cannot edit currently.
That issue is outside my pay grade unfortunately, but AFAIK it's only happening to a very limited number of people, when they try to edit specific pages (and it's something to do with their IP address or network, as even changing browsers doesn't fix it).

But as for everyone else, when it comes to editing the wiki ...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread