Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 12-07-2016, 10:58 PM
Skeleton

Default Circlet of Shadows Pre-nerf Instant Invis

I noticed when fighting Ohnoo's that when I had the spell version atleast of see invis (not sure if item versions work differently script wise) but when I had see invis I would be targeting him the entire fight swinging at nothing after he used his circlet of shadows. I would be swinging and casting at nothing. I have the log of the fight I cast my flast of light but it hit nothing and I had see invis. Once see invis dropped I used a hotkey for Ohnoo to target him that I made prior fighting him. He would come out of invis I'd get a see invis landed/resisted time to time while hitting him using my key to quick target when he'd drop invis. (Paladin no see invis) I got him down to 90ish% at that point and had to search for him and wait for him to come out of hiding to target. The beginning of the entire fight which was over 3 minutes and lost see invis about 2 minutes and half into it. That's when I started doing damage as well and getting spells off. So it takes out out of combat while still showing they are targeted towards us.

What sparked my curiousity is the person in group that noticed this to watched me fight him yesterday (out of range of braunhild paladin my toon and ohnoo's sk) i sat and made a hotkey while he was tearing my group up cause i couldn't mouse click him fast enough with the instant invis pre-nerf. Than as I had it made was when I started fighting he turned to fight me. I got him to 60% fought only 2 minutes that time no buffs and didn't have my haste gloves that time....that entire fight I was landing hits and landing/resisting my flash of lights on him...

This fight though I had see invis most the time and had him targeted. My teammate noticed I wasn't doing anything the entire fight until I told him I lost see invis. He noticed at the end I was doing damage to him actually.

I was using sporali defender blade both times so I should have done alot more damage this time and was swinging with my Silver Chitin Handwraps I had this time..so it has to be bugged.

Also, this was with my group member Distractions wintess account of how the fight looked as well. I fought him one time between than with see invis and thought it was wierd with another group of people later on. I didn't notice the macro cause I died quickly cause he ganked us during combat while we were exping...the group before we were settng up at entrance. This time we were in combat when distraction was with me again and he noticed I lasted longer and did less and i wasn't doing nothing to start. (not complaining about the ganking or him pvping that's part of the game, I don't think he knew cause he started to think something was wierd to when I talked to him about it)
Last edited by andrewrusher1986; 12-07-2016 at 11:03 PM..
Old 12-20-2016, 04:11 PM
Skeleton

Notice he's banned ...it's not working as intended if anyone has one try it out with a friend. Hopefully they patch it. You have to have see invis and it's when they click the CoS and you have them targeted in your bar it glitches and acts as if you are casting and swinging at a ghost no misses, no hits, no resists but you'll see particles go around them with spells as if it's hitting but it's not registering. So you have to target them again even though they are in your target.
Old 01-31-2017, 02:16 PM
Fire Giant

ive been fighting a lot with CoS vs another low 40s SK both of us using it asa clicky in general, haven't noticed any issues. you probably just weren't sticking to him good enough to hit him. but if you have no see invis i can see why your having issues, soon as you go invis you may have him targeted for a second or even think you do but the target remains for a second or so after invis is already on, thats just the server.
Old 01-31-2017, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

i read the entire thing

what do u think is the bug?

the fact that your started spell can finish on an invis person?