Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2019, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Default Salvia

Anyone does salvia ?

I do a little.
Old 09-01-2019, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Yea cause being sucked into a black hole and hearing the eternal bellows of the damned echo through my brain is my idea of a good time
Old 09-01-2019, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea cause being sucked into a black hole and hearing the eternal bellows of the damned echo through my brain is my idea of a good time
weird cuz i turned into pie slices the one time i remember doing it

was dope
Old 09-01-2019, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

I'd say 50/50 success rate on people I had try it. Half hated / got scared, half was in awe after the trip.
Old 09-01-2019, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

This is the one that makes you die without dieing?
Old 09-01-2019, 04:58 PM
Banned

innoThuLe muShRoOmS neVaR agaiN
Old 09-01-2019, 05:04 PM
Aviak

Yeah i only had great experiences with salvia personally. It has a lot to do with your surrounding and your overall state of mind.

I've done salvia maybe like 50 times. My best trips were when i was younger, though. One time i was in my friends car, 2nd time i did salvia, smoked it and i thought we were LITTERALLY in space in is car, i was bad tripping cause one of them wanted to open the window, but thats it. There was a bright light coming from my friends house andi was convinced that was the sun.
2nd top experience i was with my gf from the time, we boh smoke and cuddled and merged with mother nature. I'm a satyr btw.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
QFT! I tried this shit back in 07 and I ordered it online all legal like. One hit and I blacked out into another world/dimension and I felt like I was there for hours! When I came back to reality everyone was laughing at me saying I was acting weird and being funny. They said I was only out of it for a few minutes too!

I tried it once more after that thinking maybe it was a 1 time bad experience....nope....

2nd time I was strapped to this torture device for hrs again until I pulled myself out of it. The weirdest part was how realistic the place I went was. It felt just as real as this life. Very peculiar.

Wicked stuff, salvia. Not in a good way.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 09-01-2019 at 08:55 PM..
Old 09-01-2019, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Is this what the guy is doing in that movie on netflix Game Over Man? Really cracked me up never saw a character addicted to anything like that in a movie before was real funny. "I gotta go lay down and do some salvia" lol
Old 09-01-2019, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I enjoyed this post.
Closed Thread