Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2019, 11:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No proof.
No proof to the accusation either, but the burden of proof resides with the one making the claim.

God exists! Prove me wrong!

Too easy Ahl. You cant that fucking stupid to where you thinl its vice versa.

All of universe exists within the orbital of a giants eye. Prove me wrong if you dont believe it! *eyeroll*
Last edited by Throndor; 02-01-2019 at 11:51 AM..
Old 02-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's circumstantial evidence.

The police are investigating it as a hoax now.

How much jail time can you get for filing a fake police report?

Oh wait, he wouldn't do that either.

#HOAX
The police are investigating it, yes. No qualifier to fulfill your sadistic desire can be attributed at the time.
Old 02-01-2019, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No proof to the accusation either, but the burden of proof resides with the one making the claim.

God exists! Prove me wrong!

Too easy Ahl. You cant that fucking stupid to where you thinl its vice versa.

All of universe exists within the orbital of a giants eye. Prove me wrong if you dont believe it! *eyeroll*
Try to keep up without assumptions. Lol, wait, you can't.
Old 02-01-2019, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Oh, so they're instantly guilty when the police are investigating them but the President isn't when the FBI is investigating and ( along with every intelligence agency in the world) has evidence of his campaign's crimes?

You can't have it both ways, SC.
Old 02-01-2019, 02:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, so they're instantly guilty when the police are investigating them but the President isn't when the FBI is investigating and ( along with every intelligence agency in the world) has evidence of his campaign's crimes?

You can't have it both ways, SC.
Neither can you.

Plus, it's apples and oranges.

The FBI is still investigating Trump, despite there being no evidence.

The Chicago PD are investigating based on ACTUAL evidence of him making the attack up.
Last edited by ScaringChildren; 02-01-2019 at 02:18 PM..
Old 02-01-2019, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope you're not this seriously sycophantic about an assault. You're using a cloudy detail in order to dismiss the whole scenario as a publicity stunt which is pretty fucked up (brain worms) thinking. I get you addled your brain with opiates like a cliché, but what you're doing here shows a lack of maturity. Like grow up and calm down, weakling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh, they were shouting racial and homophobic slurs and you're going to defend them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what makes you think he's lying?

oh yeah the brainworms
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gay minority gets beat up, trump supporters decide they're the real victims

brainworms
Quoting this idiocy for posterity.

And no, I am not assuming this guy is guilty. But you guys need to adjust your world view. False flags happen. Trump supporters don't go around randomly terrorizing gays. And yes, Trump supporters are the only proven victims here.
Last edited by Raev; 02-01-2019 at 02:31 PM..
Old 02-01-2019, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Neither can you.

Plus, it's apples and oranges.

The FBI is still investigating Trump, despite there being no evidence.

The Chicago PD are investigating based on ACTUAL evidence of him making the attack up.
The silly faggots too stupid to understand what I'm actually saying.

I'm not saying there's no proof that the claim was a made up hoax.

I'm saying that there's no proof that the HOAX EVER EVEN HAPPENED TO BEGIN WITH.

Notice how the police are investigating the guy for making up imaginary stories INSTEAD of investigating WHO committed a hate crime against this man?

They've already concluded that his accusations have no evidence, whatsoever, that could lead to a man-hunt and conviction; NOW, they are just investigating the entire incident FURTHER to see if they have enough evidence to convict the accuser for making shit up.

The "proof" you're looking for is a conviction for dude making up racist victimhood fairytales.

The "proof" i'm looking for is a hate crime conviction of these imaginary people that purportedly accosted this man.

Rinkie dink clown circus. Quit trying to pivot the matter to the secondary conviction. THERE"S NO PROOF THAT WHAT DUDE SAYS EVER EVEN HAPPENED!

There's 2 claims here:

Primary Claim: Dude says he was assaulted by Trump Supporting homophobes that put a noose around his neck.

Secondary Claim: People saying that the primary claim is a hoax.

Burden of proof resides with the Primary Claim. Until the Primary Claim is substantiated, the secondary claim is 100% valid.

Vis-a-Vis

Primary Claim: God Exists!

Secondary Claim: You're lying, God doesn't exist.

In this scenario, Secondary claim is considered to be true, if Primary Claim is not proven. Not the other way around. You fucktards live in topsy-turvy upside-down-ville. So fucking retarded. How do you even make it out of bed and into work in the morning without breaking your necks walking into a tree or crashing your cars into a dumpster? The sheer idiocy.
Last edited by Throndor; 02-01-2019 at 03:04 PM..
Old 02-01-2019, 03:22 PM
Banned

imagine keeping up with this stuff or imagining importance into it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

*sexts with a male who hasn't worked a 9 to 5 since he became a millionaire at 24*
Old 02-01-2019, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine keeping up with this stuff or imagining importance into it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

*sexts with a male who hasn't worked a 9 to 5 since he became a millionaire at 24*
rerun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-01-2019, 04:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's easy to sext a dude.

I can find a guy to sext in the next 10 minutes easy.
Closed Thread