Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

I can confirm lovelys clean whistle, however holocaust.....
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont see how a repeatable quest is a exploit..
it's an instant respawn npc that comes back on command. they didn't do any quests, they just respawned the npc over and over and over again.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:33 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

it's not the destination, its the journey bros

and quite frankly I have already killed 900000000 EQ mobs 9000x before so this journey sux
Old 11-28-2011, 03:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't even see why people care what level this tranny is. Maybe it sucks if you are wanting the bragging rights for being the first level 50 but for most of us I don't see why it matters in the least. Lovely will get 50 and run around leveling up his/her friends until there are enough people to actually raid with. Being the first to 50 isn't that exciting and will most likely lead to waiting around for another month until the normal people gradually get to 50.

She won't even be able to pvp that much since the majority of the population will be lower levels actually having fun with pvp/pve while she sits on the sidelines bragging on these forums about how legit hardcore she is.
It will mean that if you enter SolB at level 35 you'll get a fat Ice Comet in your face pretty much and when you try to get your corpse then another Ice comet will land in your face.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feel free to continue the lies LOL

That jelly I'm better then you and everyone in your guild?
Better than me? how so. I've never even been in PVP level range of you, I'm sure ill shit on you at level 50 when pvp means a rats ass, grats on exploiting and poopsocking your way to level 40 or whatever your at. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-28-2011, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It will mean that if you enter SolB at level 35 you'll get a fat Ice Comet in your face pretty much and when you try to get your corpse then another Ice comet will land in your face.
Not to mention shock of lightning wasn't interrupting for shit when hitting someone twice who was casting a gate at lvl 20 and channeling through a monk and bard beating on him... think he had a fail charmed elephant on him too lol.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can confirm lovelys clean whistle, however holocaust.....
her whistle is full of wand splinters
Old 11-28-2011, 03:41 PM
Banned

real pros calfquest
Old 11-28-2011, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

lovely's whistle so clean.... so clean
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
o boy lovely posts

gotta get my helmet for full retard immersion brb
Wands nerfed, old Lovely posting returns - confirmed.
Closed Thread