Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2017, 10:19 AM
Kobold

Default Altaholic looking for a home

Hello P99 Blue,

I have returned to BLUE after a year or so on RED. On live, I played a Necro from beta through PoP in a hardcore raid guild and on Red I played a cleric in the raid guild.

This time around I didn't want to limit myself to one class for an extended period of time, I have been having fun leveling multiple classes and exploring less popular zones and dungeons to immerse myself in all the content.

What I am missing most in my journey however is camaraderie. I am looking for a casual guild, as my playtime is erratic, that I can eventually do some raids with, and that has an active group of players at all levels with whom I can explore Norrath with. I enjoy being part of a guild and getting to know all the players in it as the family aspect appeals to me more then looking for PUGs. I currently have a 35 enchanter, 24 Bard, 25 cleric, 25 paladin, 23 monk, 22 ranger, 21 shaman, 14 rogue, 12 mage and 9 necro looking for a home.

Not sure which guilds are most active in leveling and casual raids and willing to take on a confirmed altaholic but I can contribute a willingness to play whatever class is needed at the moment,a skillset of an experienced raid/dungeon dive leader and the ability to make anyone laugh at my RL stories even during wipes as having 6 kids leads to many many crazy adventures.

Looking to make new friends in game and have fun if any guilds are interested.
Last edited by tarkhis; 12-20-2017 at 10:28 AM..
Old 12-20-2017, 10:31 AM
Fire Giant

You're still missing 4 classes you fake altaholic poser!
Old 12-20-2017, 10:57 AM
Kobold

LOL

My Druid is in DaP, SK, wiz and warrior are all level 1 guess I got lazy and need to get them leveled :P

darn you RL for making me fail at altness!!
Old 12-20-2017, 12:53 PM
Sarnak

Hey man The Second Sons sound like a perfect fit for you! We are casual with our attendance expectation but we are still serious about being a raiding guild! We just killed innoruuk in PoH Monday night and have several raid nights a week. You can check out our recruiting thread here in this forums, or send me a tell and I can get you our Discrod info if you'd like more details!
[57 Ranger] Breeann (Wood-Elf) <The Second Sons>
[40 Enchanter] Mellisandra (Human) <The Second Sons>
Closed Thread