Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2017, 08:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Qeynos Badge Quests, Badge #3

Badge #3 says it came in in Summer 2001. Are we there yet? Is this quest in the game yet? I really want the see invis for my rogue but I can't tell if it's in game yet, and don't want to lose #2 badge trying it.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Per http://wiki.project1999.com/Timeline we are currently at "Aug 2001" (we have Stonebrunt but don't yet have Chardok Revamp). This would suggest that the quest is in the game, but you won't know for sure until someone who has actually tried it reports back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klarwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
don't want to lose #2 badge trying it.
I don't know this particular quest, but pretty much every quest in the game has some text exchange before the turn-in. If the NPC involved doesn't say whatever it is he's supposed tosay before the turn-in, don't give him your badge.

EDIT: Actually it looks like it's part of the Chardok revamp, at least according to here: http://wiki.project1999.com/Qeynos_Badge_of_Honor. That should be the next patch released though.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 05-04-2017 at 08:47 PM..
Old 05-04-2017, 10:54 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thanks! I didn't know where to find the timeline.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Yes. I've had the rat jars for like 2 months.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 05-04-2017, 11:46 PM
Developer

The 3rd quest is live and is listed in the patch notes on the home page. Keep in mind you don't get the see invisible badge until the 4th quest. The 4th quest is not live yet but will be in the near future.
Old 05-05-2017, 02:30 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Oh Thank you. I was thinking it was the 3rd badge. But at least it looks like it's not far off. I need to level more (35) before I can do it anyway. Or need a group.
Closed Thread