Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2015, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shm/mnk good combo for alt tabbing between you and your brother
ROFL

but srsly, imo best combo in game when 60 and fully geared.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

yeah monk/shm is the most versatile combo. I'd argue ench/shm is best for item camps when they hit 60 though.

Someone mentioned dru/mage i've always found that combo oddly effective as well.
Old 04-07-2015, 12:46 AM
Aviak

Location: Smokinn bluntz in FV with a bard trippin on some man spider beasts

Dude, go ikky shm and monk. Or even warrior, sk, or necro. Either way, shaman mixed with any class its pretty pwnage. Plus ikkys are best class in game. Minus xp penalty. But with high price comes high reward [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] . But yea, I just started shm, got him to 38, been having a blast, and don't worry about not having gear, its not very important until around the levels that decent gear starts to drop.

Roll into kurns and you can just farm that chef, or whgatever that named mob is, thatd drops the ihb mace with wis+int 5 - 5 I think? But decent stats, good 4 monk too. Human monks are cool too, if you really don't mind being hated by the whole world, then you should definitely roll ikky. Plus, you don't find gankers.twinks and greifers constantly trying to , like, ever. And man, in crushbone, the ammount of twink epic rogues is disgusting lol.
Closed Thread