Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2015, 06:00 PM
Large Bat

Just keep checking the IP exemption. It took a little over 5 weeks to get mine pushed through and I can't complain one bit. The team working on this is doing everything out of the goodness of their hearts. Everything they're doing is on par or better than paid subscription MMO's.
Old 10-20-2015, 06:06 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrumplenuts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just keep checking the IP exemption. It took a little over 5 weeks to get mine pushed through and I can't complain one bit. The team working on this is doing everything out of the goodness of their hearts. Everything they're doing is on par or better than paid subscription MMO's.
That's really nice of them considering how much time out of their lives is taken up by this. I know they can't hire people because they aren't bringing in any money because it's a not for profit service but it would be cool if you could make a small donation.
Old 10-21-2015, 03:17 PM
Aviak

Quote:
I know they can't hire people because they aren't bringing in any money because it's a not for profit service but it would be cool if you could make a small donation.
There is paypal donation widget on the homepage - just a heads up!
Old 10-21-2015, 04:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayeatts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got my warrior to 13 now. Gonna be in north ro tonight camping dervish cutthroats if anybody wants to join my group.
Hey pal . I really think you should roll red . TMO will help give you some starting gear and power level you some . It's a lot more thrilling end game and the exp is 2x as fast also warrior is in high demand on red so you would make a perfect fight into TMO . Or any guild in that matter
Old 10-22-2015, 05:30 AM
Aviak

only 446 people on blue right now? Man it's late. Need to crash, lol.
Closed Thread