Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2021, 01:10 PM
Sarnak

Don't make a warrior unless you're planning on raiding.

I have to say that if you're skilled, a rogue is actually much easier to solo than a warrior.
Old 08-08-2021, 03:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't make a warrior unless you're planning on raiding.

I have to say that if you're skilled, a rogue is actually much easier to solo than a warrior.
I have leveled a twink warrior and twink rogue solo to 60. And the warrior was substantially easier 50+. Prior to that rogue may have had a slight edge.
Old 08-08-2021, 07:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have leveled a twink warrior and twink rogue solo to 60. And the warrior was substantially easier 50+. Prior to that rogue may have had a slight edge.
On the rogue at lvls 57+ where did you hunt at if I may ask [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]?
Old 08-08-2021, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

Rogue is the idiot's class. Super easy to play, takes no investment, literally one button. I recommend it.
Old 08-08-2021, 11:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robersonroger38 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On the rogue at lvls 57+ where did you hunt at if I may ask [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]?
I personally do all my leveling in velks 50+. I just take a super afk approach to it. Kill a mob, then afk, then kill a mob. All the mobs in the initial area are non-casters and don't run. As long as you can solo them it's easy exp.
Old 08-09-2021, 01:12 PM
Sarnak

Thanks!
Old 08-09-2021, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Did OP decide? I'm wondering how it turned out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-10-2021, 04:31 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did OP decide? I'm wondering how it turned out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He made a monk
Old 08-10-2021, 05:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you can get in frontal backstabs in consistently, I think you'll find that rogues are the better soloers even post 50. This is especially true since they nerfed combat bindwound. Prior to that, I think they were on fairly even ground solo wise.
Old 08-11-2021, 12:21 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you can get in frontal backstabs in consistently, I think you'll find that rogues are the better soloers even post 50. This is especially true since they nerfed combat bindwound. Prior to that, I think they were on fairly even ground solo wise.
Even with frontal backstabs there was no competition. Warrior was far superior. On the rogue i could kill crystalline watchers, and shard spiders (i don’t recall if i had success with devourers, i think it was a coin flip). On the warrior i could solo any of the ramp spiders, popped evasive and didn't even have to watch the fight.
Closed Thread