Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 05-10-2022, 11:06 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have seen the opposite. The better gear you get, the less likely you are to use Fungi Tunic. Generally speaking the only time I see a Torpor Shaman rocking a Fungi Tunic is when they have recently acquired Torpor. They are probably still in their level 59 gear.
I was referring to this thread, the 1900-2200hp shamans.
Old 05-10-2022, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was referring to this thread, the 1900-2200hp shamans.
I'd be surprised if you thought I was under geared. You can look at my signature.
Old 05-10-2022, 11:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd be surprised if you thought I was under geared. You can look at my signature.
I saw it.
Old 05-10-2022, 11:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw it.
So who are you referring to?
Old 05-10-2022, 11:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
So who are you referring to?
You, Danth, and greenspectre
Old 05-10-2022, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You, Danth, and greenspectre
You have lost all credibility if you think mid-teir Velious raid gear is "undergeared". Most Shamans are not at that level. I am not bragging at all, you simply do not understand gearing on P99.

Logically you aren't even making sense. If your the type of player that believes max HP > all, you would take a 100HP item over Fungi Tunic any day of the week.
Old 05-10-2022, 11:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
You have lost all credibility if you think mid-teir Velious raid gear is "undergeared". Most Shamans are not at that level. I am not bragging at all, you simply do not understand gearing on P99.

Logically you aren't even making sense. If your the type of player that believes max HP > all, you would take a 100HP item over Fungi Tunic any day of the week.
No it’s like Danth says, scaling is a factor. 100hp on a 2k hp toon makes a bigger difference than someone with a lot more hp.
Old 05-10-2022, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No it’s like Danth says, scaling is a factor. 100hp on a 2k hp toon makes a bigger difference than someone with a lot more hp.
You do realize Shamans have a lower health pool than other classes, right? I have 2.6k HP self buffed, with 255 STA. To get 3k HP self buffed, I would need 4 additional 100HP items. That would be a lot of DKP to get 4 100HP items. I could put on some non-raid gear to boost my HP, but then I would lose a lot of AC, which matters in the types of fights we are discussing.
Old 05-10-2022, 11:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
You do realize Shamans have a lower health pool than other classes, right?
Yes, I main a shaman.
Old 05-10-2022, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yes, I main a shaman.
Then you would know what "modest" gear is. You seem to be thinking like a low level Shaman, where max HP and regen is all you need to stack.