Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 01:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaskillz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone seems to recall things differently. I remember sk's and pallies always having better aggro than warriors
They did/do. Knights have always held aggro better than Warriors, and can get aggro faster. I remember tons of times when the Warrior tanks would go down on a raid and I had to pick up a mob until one of them could get enough aggro on it.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_reflux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok I give up. Im the looser I guess.
I havent really played a bard on a legit server but I suspect it may not be super efficient for you to be trying to do swarm kiting at your level.

I also wouldn't say one bad experience in a group should deter you from grouping. I know a lot of people, myself included, like having bards in a group for all the ability enhacements they bring to the table.

Death is a part of EQ that makes us better players. The percentage of newbs in WoW at the high end is unbelievable because their is no real penalty for failure.

Once again I don't think you should worry about rezzes until you get to your first hell lvl if they aren't readily available.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:59 PM
Fire Giant

Finding groups can be hit and miss.. Some times you'll get groups no problem, others it can take a long time to get in a group. My advice..
1) Put up LFG and make sure you are not anon or role
2) do a /who all leg xx yy where xx and yy are the lower and upper level ranges you can group with and send tells to try to start a group.
3) Go to places whee you know that people your level frequent.

You should not sit around waiting for others to invite you to their group. You need to start your own. There are many who prefer to wait to be invited so take th initiative and do the inviting.
-----------------------
Closed Thread