Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2022, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Typical leftist, someone who legitimately doing good by subservience to others to help their lives especially the ones you call Incel and call it fascism and will turn into this ugly thing.

That is all the left does, destruction, ugliness, ungodliyness. The left has never created a damn thing in the world that is good or beautiful, only destruction.

Entry hatch for fascism by helping people better themselves. Is that all you care about complete equity in every measure? it's a foolish endeavor and requires an extreme amount of authoritative power and measures. You are delusional
Jordan Peterson is Canadian dude. Doesn’t that bother you just a bit? Think about what Canada has given the world. I’m deeply skeptical of our northern neighbor and fear they might spawn the antichrist
Old 10-26-2022, 03:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if the left creates nothing why do you guys blame every single problem on the left? that's just absurd without even looking anything up

anyways, jordan peterson continues to exist and sell whatever he's shilling. me mocking his gullible fans does nothing to change that.

feel free to keep assuming my positions and criticizing me based on that assumption, if it suits you
Most problems are because of the left, post modern thinking is garbage. Would you like me to list a huge list?

A commie has believe in complete equity or they are just putting on a facade. Unless there is nuance of hierarchical systems in communisim that I have missed.

Of course you think JP is just spewing propaganda. His entire ethos of the powerful individual is the antithesis of the communist ethos.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 10-26-2022, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My wife put a Christmas tree up (she’s Baha’i) and it’s not even Halloween

Wild times we live in
Speaking of, are we getting Christmas riots this year bc the Muslim soccer tournament?
Old 10-26-2022, 03:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jordan Peterson is Canadian dude. Doesn’t that bother you just a bit? Think about what Canada has given the world. I’m deeply skeptical of our northern neighbor and fear they might spawn the antichrist
Not really, JP has actively spoken out against the crazy leftists up there.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 10-26-2022, 03:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most problems are because of the left, post modern thinking is garbage. Would you like me to list a huge list?

A commie has believe in complete equity or they are just putting on a facade. Unless there is nuance of hierarchical systems in communisim that I have missed.
Yes, post the huge list, make sure to explain why on each point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
feel free to keep assuming my positions and criticizing me based on that assumption, if it suits you
Old 10-26-2022, 03:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
hey i said you can love JP all you want for self help if you need it

but if you like him because he's the entry hatch for fascism for a bunch of incels, well, i'm... gonna mock you
I mock incels too (only for things they can fix, like personality problems), but if we are talking about what is going to actually save lives, JP’s method of trying to help them is better

Less than 1% of incels become mass murderers, but it does happen. And exclusively mocking them only pushes them closer to this

If I could have been a mentor to the incel king, Elliot Rogers, I would have tried to teach him humility, compassion, and self-improvement. These are all things JP would try to do too

However, since he’s dead and I’m not currently with him, I don’t mind saying he was a spoiled egotistical, entitled, misogynistic little brat. But like I said, if I ever feel like im directly communicating with an incel, I’d probably take JP’s approach over pure mockery (or maybe a bit of both lol, because I think shame can be a powerful motivator in the right circumstance)
Old 10-26-2022, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
if youre worried he might be the antichrist, you should also worry he is christ.

understand your enemy, and you might find that they are not your enemy at all.

You might find they are way worse, but it's important to know their value.
Old 10-26-2022, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

I’m not worried JP is the antichrist, I don’t see why he’s so popular or unpopular. He basically says wipe your ass

He has let his daughter choose a life of whoredom though. That’s unfortunate
Old 10-26-2022, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of, are we getting Christmas riots this year bc the Muslim soccer tournament?
I don’t understand what this means?

Iranians generally aren’t the rioters, we hate one another far too much to fight other people (except the Saudis)
Old 10-26-2022, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

LOL AAPL cutting production of iPhone 14 due to weak sales

Maybe don’t sell a phone for $1500 dickheads
Closed Thread