Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-25-2023, 11:33 AM
Banned

He said, as he ignored and/or approved of the titanic amounts of violence committed by police and the military in the name of conservative values
Old 03-25-2023, 11:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha okay I take it that means you did not watch the video I posted of the based dude showing slides of antifa rioting and lighting fires directly in front of the white house.

I mean, if you lefty guys were intellectually honest about this, you'd at least admit that the j6 violence was a drop in the bucket compared to the months of left wing violence in 2020 that killed dozens of people and did billions in damage, often to black neighborhoods and businesses, but you'd then go on to explain *why* that violence was justified. It obviously wasn't justified of course, but you'd at least attempt to make that case.

Instead though we get this hide the ball bullshit where you're like "well uhhh, they did begrudgingly technically arrest a handful of antifa people, eventually, so uhhh its the same!"
I don't think Antifa has attacked the White House or any federal building. Feds don't play that shit.

Teach me stuff!
Old 03-25-2023, 12:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think Antifa has attacked the White House or any federal building. Feds don't play that shit.

Teach me stuff!
Are you serious? They attacked a federal court house which was the whole reason trump was considering using feds to stop it, but then didn't.

Unlike the dems, who gleefully use the feds to put grannies in prison for wandering into the capitol after the cops started giving the guided tours.

You post like some kind of AI algorithm designed purely for evading points, it's kinda impressive.
Old 03-25-2023, 12:42 PM
Banned

So why was bunker baby scared to call in the feds?
Old 03-25-2023, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you serious? They attacked a federal court house which was the whole reason trump was considering using feds to stop it, but then didn't.

Unlike the dems, who gleefully use the feds to put grannies in prison for wandering into the capitol after the cops started giving the guided tours.

You post like some kind of AI algorithm designed purely for evading points, it's kinda impressive.
7 Arrested, Facing Federal Charges After Weekend Riots at Hatfield Federal Courthouse

18 Arrested, Facing Federal Charges After Weeknight Protests at Federal Courthouse in Portland

74 People Facing Federal Charges for Crimes Committed During Portland Demonstrations
Old 03-25-2023, 01:40 PM
Banned

There was no insurrection lol, clowns

Acting sec def said nothing even remotely close

Vote Donny to restore our nation and your standard of living
Old 03-25-2023, 02:26 PM
Banned

Taking a wild guess and assuming the judges are not reading the Project 1999 forums

Fascists in this thread:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-25-2023, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Bug Eating Groomers still pearl clutching their Insurrection Hoax

Pure Comedy
Old 03-25-2023, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bug Eating Groomers still pearl clutching their Insurrection Hoax

Pure Comedy
I got a theory. its a wild one.

You're Horza/Diziet

Elizondo and Horza are reverse mirror images of each other, one crazy alt right, one crazy alt left. Both entities never really engage, offer genuine viewpoints, or actually converse with anyone.

Both have ~5 talking points, and neither ever really strays from these talking points. sometimes a post doesn't mention the talking point directly, but is in the spirit.

Horza: Ivermectin paste, epstein plane, messianic obese pedo, Tucker Carlson, anything anti-Trump

Elizondo: Maga King, Stolen election, hoaxes of various types, bug eating groomers, anything pro-Trump

They never make fun of each other. Given their viewpoints and temperament, they should be constantly.

You know what im saying. does one necessitate the others existence? the ying to ones yang? the batman to the other's joker? the balance of each other's equation. The Neo to the Smith.

Could it be there is one puppet master, pulling the forum troll strings, playing a 3d chess troll game.

Wilder Theory:

The puppet master is Nirgon.
Last edited by Trexller; 03-25-2023 at 03:07 PM..
Old 03-25-2023, 03:14 PM
Banned

I wouldn't overthink it