Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2020, 08:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The plebs who cry for a wipe are either too weak to compete on the current server or too weak to compete with the true pvpers who are currently on darksinga's drugbox. If there were to be a wipe, said plebs would give up the first moment of resistance on the new box and will be back on the forums asking for another wipe.
There’s nothing to compete for on this server so I don’t follow your statement
Old 09-14-2020, 08:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing last forever and everything has its course. What are you hanging on to? It’s been 9 years of 8months worth of content when actually everybody knows the content so it’s not 8 months really...
The pats wiped Brady and it seemed to be a smart move as Cam shit on the Dolphins despite the dirty play
Old 09-14-2020, 09:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There’s nothing to compete for on this server so I don’t follow your statement
Old 09-14-2020, 02:39 PM
Sarnak

Just because bad players would complain and want a wipe isn't a reason to not wipe it in its current state. Two things can be true at once.

1) People will complain no matter what.
2) This server is retarded and needs to be wiped since it isn't going any further.

Either develop further expansions or have some sort of recycled server. No other online game uses this broke ass model.
Old 09-14-2020, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raclen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just because bad players would complain and want a wipe isn't a reason to not wipe it in its current state. Two things can be true at once.

1) People will complain no matter what.
2) This server is retarded and needs to be wiped since it isn't going any further.

Either develop further expansions or have some sort of recycled server. No other online game uses this broke ass model.
Sickshitter is just looking for another server to lose. Don't mind him.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sickshitter is just looking for another server to lose. Don't mind him.
Lots of hate coming from you my friend . Did Unrest County Police ruin your leveling experience in unrest or something ?
Old 09-14-2020, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy/sickpuppy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lots of hate coming from you my friend . Did Unrest County Police ruin your leveling experience in unrest or something ?
who?
Old 09-14-2020, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Red has been RIP for years now but there are enough psychopaths waiting for it to fire up fresh.

At this point it is safe to say that they won't touch red 2.0 for another two years when green hits velious and people are wishing they could relive the classic timeline again.

Exception to this would be if they made it a discord permadeath or other "seasons" sort of layout, which I think would solve a lot of problems at this point. Once the season ends the toons are deleted or rolled into red99 classic.

One thing is that the LIVE discord server didnt come out until like POP? era when they had the whole sets of newbie questable armor and weapons available, and they didn't revert that content or any other old world content like the runneyeye revamp that changed everything to blackened ALLOY instead of iron, which made the blackened alloy bastard sword basically best weapon in the game.

Despite that, no one had the BABS because it was too dicey to go into runnyeye with its pathing and enemies trying to get you to permadeath, so no one had that blade anyways.

But it would be a unique deal here on red 99 discord brown because it would be actually limited to classic items and content, I assume.

I think its going to be really fun for us when it happens. The community will always be a little bit horrible. I think that they should close down the PVP forums and only allow pvp discussion IN GAME (with no global OOC so you gotta meet in GFAY) so that the toxic doesn't go into this permanent archive of poison.

Because in game people are better than mad forum questers.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 09-14-2020, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy/sickpuppy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine leveling in MM or unrest. I never understood how people didn’t know how to level outside of those areas. When red was red you buffed and pulled shit to a corner and hope to get some exp before fights over Craig spiders started again.

This shit now is disgusting. Makes me want to puke and play barbie’s playhouse and sip on rose. EQ has always been for the sensitivo...
Old 09-25-2020, 12:01 AM
Banned

Lightbulb

Might I suggest:
  • Guild wars on all P99 servers that let a level 60 fight a level 1(and all levels in between) in the opposing guild everywhere across all zones if their guild is at war with another
  • A few days or more every month at a random interval(unexpected), several major raid zones are flagged PVP to everyone in them (and allow level 1s to PVP w level 60s) - Do this also on all P99 servers. Please do this right after a quake for more fun - but wait 20+ minutes to flag everyone in those raid zones PVP
Last edited by Asteria; 09-25-2020 at 12:04 AM.. Reason: minour syntax adjustment
Closed Thread