Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 01-25-2024, 11:54 PM
Planar Protector

Looked up Safari Browser on my android device.
I was offered microshaft edge A.I browser#

I know rhis os off topic but you lot are fuckin batshit crazy arsed motherfuckers who needa rest ya im right no im right no im right no im right bullshit.

Yours says sweet. His says dude.
Wont someone think of the baby iksar shaman who feel confused!
Old 01-25-2024, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And lolocaust @ Dont Stalk Me thinking bcbrown takes constant screenies to "catch him out" on post edits. .
To be fair, I have never seen anyone else who edits their posts nearly as much as DSM. In DSM threads, if you bother to look, you’ll see a shockingly high percentage of his posts will show that they are edited. Most of these are edited repeatedly.

I will admit that I have, on occasion when bored, sat there and refreshed periodically to see how many times he will edit a single post. Highest I think I’ve seen was 7 edits on a single post but I’m pretty sure he has done more than that. Sometimes the edits are little.

Solution:

-actually think about what you want to say
-type it once
-proof read it for errors
-grow some balls and commit to posting it once
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 01-25-2024, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for admitting you were wrong! Toxigen admits JBB is great for leveling, and does not claim it is only good for levels 45-51. Everybody already agrees JBB isn't necessary for endgame content, but it is still quite useful.

Grouping while leveling is a great option too! But for people who want to solo, JBB is the best leveling tool you can get if you don't have Epic. It will take you from 45-60 faster than not using it while soloing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lack of JBB wont hinder any solo challenges its not needed for anything at 60 w/ a full spell kit

its great for leveling but you're better off finding a geared monk or warrior to duo with and not ever clicking it anyway
Reading comprehension

Old 01-26-2024, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reading comprehension
Indeed, you missed the second paragraph that you quoted from me. Thanks again for admitting you were wrong about JBB.

I wouldn't need to edit posts if people like yourself didn't constantly lie about what I say. Being as clear as possible is a necessity when dealing with trolls.

The solution is for you to stop trolling and lying.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 01-26-2024 at 12:16 AM..
Old 01-26-2024, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

Today, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; Today at 03:16 PM..

Writing at its finest.
In other, more important news the Atom text editor/development tool is being sunsetted.
Damn it. Cloud based tools are winning.

Also.
DRY. Dont Repeat Yourself is a good programming paradigm also works IRL.

Write Once Run Everywhere although being a pipe dream in reality, still is also good advice.
Old 01-26-2024, 12:40 AM
Planar Protector

Most people play online multiplayer games to … play online with others, not to play with themselves. As a shaman, finding a buddy to duo with is far more enjoyable and is gonna result in better xp to boot. Who knows … you might even make a friend! (*gasp)

JBB is a cute toy for power-leveling yourself for a couple of levels.

OP isn’t missing out on anything significant being an iksar. In fact, as was pointed out in the first few pages it actually opens up some unique clickies that can add completely unique ways to play the class.

Old 01-26-2024, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most people play online multiplayer games to … play online with others, not to play with themselves. As a shaman, finding a buddy to duo with is far more enjoyable and is gonna result in better xp to boot. Who knows … you might even make a friend! (*gasp)

JBB is a cute toy for power-leveling yourself for a couple of levels.

OP isn’t missing out on anything significant being an iksar. In fact, as was pointed out in the first few pages it actually opens up some unique clickies that can add completely unique ways to play the class.
Again, telling false information about JBB is actively hurting new players looking for information on the game. It is easy to prove you wrong here. Please stop.

Your preference on grouping is irrelevant to if JBB is a good soloing tool, which it is. You can't force people to group or solo. Just give them the correct information and let them decide.
Old 01-26-2024, 04:47 AM
Planar Protector

I also end up editing my posts a bunch and will often delete and repost, particularly if I want to quote a bunch of posts but avoid multiposting. I get that it is frustrating to people that want to nitpick wording, but I think it is better that the wording gets revised for clarity as long as the theme/meaning of the post remain.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 01-26-2024, 06:06 AM
Sarnak

So lets summarize,

- Race doesn't affect what you can solo once 60 with a full spellbook and gear.
- Iksar and Troll are better in groups and raids where the shaman needn't facetank.
- Racial regen is overshadowed by Torpor when cast on oneself and amounts to a relatively small amount of healing done of the course of a solo fight.
- Ogre FSI can help prevent streaks of bad luck that could result in the death of a Shaman as well as add to player comfort overall, particularly useful in solo fights.
- Ogres are the worst race for leveling.
- JBB is amazing for leveling and later becomes an optional item that some shamans enjoy using but does not change what you can and can't solo at 60 with Torpor.
- No one has demonstrated the actual value of Iksar AC (?)
Old 01-26-2024, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Toxigen is right almost every single time he posts.
ty bby