Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 12:56 AM
Kobold

I WANT TO SEE THAT PIC ZEELOT. COME ON MANG.

(10:59:44 PM) Haze1: your cat is cuter than naez's confirmed
Old 08-03-2011, 12:56 AM
The Protector of Sunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. Some of us have ugly wives.
Haha that got me. You guys ever heard of you laugh you lose threads?
Old 08-03-2011, 12:58 AM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-03-2011, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Just got off from my shift washing lettuce..

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yes. I am quite entertained.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:03 AM
Fire Giant

The Trystych=Rogean=Unbannable tag...lol?
Old 08-03-2011, 01:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You misunderstand, we weren't crying. _They_ were.
I didn't mean to discriminate with "you people". It applied equally to TR, TMO, and anyone else that sits at a mob's spawn point for hours with no real idea of when it will actually pop, and then proceeds to get enraged with any possible loot outcome. The fact that TR continued to pursue loot for 3 days, after poopsocking for 2 is a fucking joke. The fact that TMO is disturbed enough about splitting loot to get furious about it is, too. Nobody looks like the winner.

And Yendor is right. You all want to poopsock. That's the problem. Again, "you all" is not specific to any one guild. If you didn't, you'd agree to a rotation or come together and beg GMs to remove windows altogether, effectively making pops completely randomized. Anything to ensure that there would be no advantage to forsaking your life in order to sit at the ready for an entire day every time a window opens.

Obviously we all have different priorities, but if I ever wake up to a 3AM phone call about Trakanon, I'm going straight to the tallest building in whatever city I'm in and jumping right the fuck off. I can't imagine how that's fun for anyone. The system needs to change, but it won't change unless and until both guilds come together and ask the GMs to fix it in a way that benefits everyone. Until then, you'll all continue to be retardedly combative over something that is completely arbitrary -- like FTE or first to 15.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:08 AM
Sarnak

Oh, it's fun alright! Had a blast this morning.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, it's fun alright! Had a blast this morning.
My condolences.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't mean to discriminate with "you people". It applied equally to TR, TMO, and anyone else that sits at a mob's spawn point for hours with no real idea of when it will actually pop, and then proceeds to get enraged with any possible loot outcome. The fact that TR continued to pursue loot for 3 days, after poopsocking for 2 is a fucking joke. The fact that TMO is disturbed enough about splitting loot to get furious about it is, too. Nobody looks like the winner.

And Yendor is right. You all want to poopsock. That's the problem. Again, "you all" is not specific to any one guild. If you didn't, you'd agree to a rotation or come together and beg GMs to remove windows altogether, effectively making pops completely randomized. Anything to ensure that there would be no advantage to forsaking your life in order to sit at the ready for an entire day every time a window opens.

Obviously we all have different priorities, but if I ever wake up to a 3AM phone call about Trakanon, I'm going straight to the tallest building in whatever city I'm in and jumping right the fuck off. I can't imagine how that's fun for anyone. The system needs to change, but it won't change unless and until both guilds come together and ask the GMs to fix it in a way that benefits everyone. Until then, you'll all continue to be retardedly combative over something that is completely arbitrary -- like FTE or first to 15.
Summary: Gaiz i play a 12 year old game re-hashed into an emu but I play it cooler than you.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We cant all be young doctors and lawyers.
Closed Thread