Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2015, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah, *I'm* the psychotic one on this server. Thanks for sorting that out.
completely cool and normal if you ask me

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

yiKes
Old 07-03-2015, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
completely cool and normal if you ask me

yiKes
lol owned.

Raze def a head case.
Old 07-03-2015, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

dude is a nutjob for sure. i love all these non-factors who've yet to lead anything in their entire lives, give advice to tmo about leading a guild. noone in their right mind would follow more than half these people into crushbone let alone a raid. they just kiss whoever is winnings ass and forumquest away. hence why malevz went from nilly to holo. next
Old 07-03-2015, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xantille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WATCH OUT HOLOCAUST IN ZONE EVERYTIME THEY GET A KILL THEY BUST A NUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 07-03-2015, 12:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude is a nutjob for sure. i love all these non-factors who've yet to lead anything in their entire lives, give advice to tmo about leading a guild. noone in their right mind would follow more than half these people into crushbone let alone a raid. they just kiss whoever is winnings ass and forumquest away. hence why malevz went from nilly to holo. next
Non-factors can still have an opinion. I'm sure you've never coached a sports team but you sure would be able to point out the shitty players to not sign. If you guys really want tmo to succeed, shitting up the boards every day with their tag associated will not do them any favors. But then again, what do I know, I'm a non factor
Old 07-03-2015, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol owned.

Raze def a head case.
I'm getting grief from the RMTer that immediately attempted to buy rile sword, after his guild failed, for a small price and asked an Empire officer to get in skype so they could "discuss it"?

The guy that's been banned so many times yet still can't quit or stop spending RL money on a 15 year old game?

Makes sense.
Old 07-03-2015, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
id follow you into crushbone sam
Old 07-03-2015, 02:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
hilarious coming from sam who has never lead anything who also had no problem being guilded with north who said much worse(aggressively sexual) things about other peoples children.
Old 07-03-2015, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Tunak same guy who jumped off from sky because it had no loot for his shaman, and abandoned guild, then tried to delete the guild port bot (and got permanently banned by rogean himself) for doing so.

Hehehehe

Never banned here though feels good
Old 07-03-2015, 03:08 PM
Banned

samwise is a fucking saint
Closed Thread