Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 04:29 AM
Aviak

Red face Leveling guilds?

I just started playing a couple days ago, and it's been pretty great so far! Sometimes it gets a little lonely, though, and I miss being spammed with green text as I was on live. Right now I'm a level 7 (impressive, right? :P) cleric exping in GFay and CB. A few pages back in this forum, I see that there used to be a guild called LifeAlert that seems like it would have been perfect for me; their goals as a guild were to socialize and help one another [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I've been known to get distracted at times, and stand around in cities chatting with people instead of actually playing the game. And in the past I leveled notoriously slowly, though I seem to be making good time so far this go-around. So is there anything out there for a player like me? I'm not looking for any gear or anything, I just want people I can talk to as I level, and hopefully make some friends around my level to group with. Let me know!
Old 10-11-2012, 01:31 PM
Banned

Last edited by dredge; 12-12-2012 at 10:42 PM..
Old 10-11-2012, 01:36 PM
Fire Giant

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=47994
Old 10-11-2012, 02:04 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Ferok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanuven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Many of our members have been leveling alts recently, so don't hesitate to approach any of us at any level. We won't officially begin the app process for characters under level 40, but we love getting to know new people. If we've been grouping with you on an alt for 10 levels before you hit 40, you can believe that your app process will be very smooth compared to a fresh face who has to meet everyone all at once.
Old 10-14-2012, 02:45 AM
Banned

Last edited by dredge; 10-19-2012 at 04:46 PM..
Closed Thread