Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2021, 10:27 PM
Banned

"The cursed" in reference to the -5 bracer dropping finally. Lol.

When I saw him a bunch, I was masecre ing mobs in circles around the gypsies & guard hill. Like 1 per 3 eq days.

That was years ago before mobs were made to roam more or whatever out there.
Old 04-24-2021, 02:51 AM
Planar Protector

Would see him a lot near East bridge path when XPing on the wisps on Jimjam. That were like 10 years ago and things have changed.
Old 04-24-2021, 09:25 AM
Banned

yeah i mostly was killing wisps too, occasionally i saw other ppl in zone that mighta been camping the bear/wolf out near druid rings
Old 04-24-2021, 02:31 PM
Aviak

Tracked and killed willowisps for over 2 hours korvik never spawned
Old 04-26-2021, 07:17 AM
Aviak

After 10+ hours of grinding exp in north karana I've killed him one time he was close to the gypsy camp he dropped the shackles
Old 04-26-2021, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

anyone try to spawn him with the map I posted? Id be suprised to find out they changed.
Old 04-26-2021, 11:20 AM
Orc

Before they changed the spawns in the zones awhile back , i forget when, but in SK for example there is only one gnoll by druid ruins by hermit, and not the two which was there before, same as static bull elephant's, that are now Aviaks always.

As far as NK goes before they changed the spawns, Korvik at least for me he was sharing spawns with Willow wisps, and he could be any willow wisps spawn, and followed their pathing throughout the zone .

I used to kill one willow spawn and he would spawn at times spawn in place of the willow, most mobs in EQ have a set PH mob type, not saying it couldn't be any mob in NK, just whenever i saw him walking around, he was following the path of what would have been the willow wisps had it been up .

Looking at the Map JIB posted the willow spawn SE of the druid ring next to the undead spire at 13 on map , is where i had him spawn several times in place of a willow , there used to be one spawn there every 6 min 40 , now im not sure , it would follow that willow wisp pathing, that took it west past the farm house barn, and towards the road .

Good luck
Last edited by Dirkdaring; 04-26-2021 at 11:25 AM..
Closed Thread