Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2014, 08:03 PM
Kobold

Default Hyrugen = Stripped

I might not be a well known player on this box, and I am feeling the consequences of it. I have had everything in this game stripped from me over a stupid incident that I was not a part of. I was given info to my friends accounts to play on as my own, and about a week into playing, the accounts where banned. After painfully trying to get the attention of gms to look into the incident, I was told there was a money trade involved on the accounts awhile back. Even though the incident did not involve me at all (they told me who it was) it was my gear on those accounts at the time of the ban. I have my other toons just sitting here naked now. TWO years of gearing my toons has been thrown out the window.

I have begged for my gear back and just keep getting responses about a week later saying, sorry, or not gonna happen. What do it do? Derubael handled my petitions for about a month till he made it clear how useless it is to ask him again. He told me if I want to take it further to tell Rogean, which I have three times now. I am not getting any responses.

I wasn't gonna post anything to the forums in fear of pissing of the gms, but two months of them ignoring me, or at best making me dance for the thought of getting my gear back has finally done it. Nothxu post really made me start feeling that this is a common thing for gms too just totally screw people they aren't cool with. Do they really need to be punking small timers off this already tiny server? Or is it that they're just lazy? I don't see their logic in not letting me get my gear back. I don't care about the accounts being banned, I just want my gear.

TL;DR My gear was on a toon that got banned which I had nothing to do with. Gms don't care
Old 09-24-2014, 08:08 PM
Aviak

Rogean...does a lot.
Old 09-24-2014, 08:10 PM
Banned

2014 and people still aren't understanding how accounts and passwords work?
Old 09-24-2014, 08:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyrugen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
two months of them ignoring me, or at best making me dance for the thought of getting my gear back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyrugen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have begged for my gear back and just keep getting responses about a week later saying, sorry, or not gonna happen.
wat
Old 09-24-2014, 08:18 PM
Banned

Unfortunately this works the same way as giving out info to characters of your own with the gear on them, When someone gives you access to a character to use first of all they better be a good friend you already trust enough. Then you need to know for sure that they leveled the character and it didn't just appear one day that they had access to a new account(ie rmt, plat trade whatever).

Moving your gear over onto an account that was RMT'd or had been hacked/exploited on got a lot of people banned for a while back on blue and a few on red. Basically it was when account trading was legal still for plat/account etc thats one of the major reasons they banned account trading on the forums from what I understand a majority of complaints were due to such incidents as this, Person buys an account, gears it up. It gets banned for hacks, or related to hacking/exploiting or something a few weeks after transactions are done.

It is unfortunate it happened, Account sharing and shit can work but it requires more then playing or being guilded with a guy for a few weeks/months. You need to get to know them, good. In your case, the friend who let you borrow the characters is to blame imo. I would never willingly give access to one of my characters or an account I own/control if I knew there was any remote chance I could get it or others banned like some involved in RMT and such.
Old 09-24-2014, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

A "friend" generously "gave" you an account that shortly there after was banned for RMT.

Sounds legit.
Old 09-24-2014, 08:31 PM
Banned

Gms helping friends is nothing new on any emu server,

iv seen many name changes for whatever reasons but when i asked for one i was just told no, that is not allowd ( lol has he does a name change 2 days later )?

why because im not on good terms with GMs like some of the other people that have had favors done for them .

best thing is just 2 move on, its their sandbox
Old 09-24-2014, 08:54 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-24-2014, 09:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately this works the same way as giving out info to characters of your own with the gear on them, When someone gives you access to a character to use first of all they better be a good friend you already trust enough. Then you need to know for sure that they leveled the character and it didn't just appear one day that they had access to a new account(ie rmt, plat trade whatever).

Moving your gear over onto an account that was RMT'd or had been hacked/exploited on got a lot of people banned for a while back on blue and a few on red. Basically it was when account trading was legal still for plat/account etc thats one of the major reasons they banned account trading on the forums from what I understand a majority of complaints were due to such incidents as this, Person buys an account, gears it up. It gets banned for hacks, or related to hacking/exploiting or something a few weeks after transactions are done.

It is unfortunate it happened, Account sharing and shit can work but it requires more then playing or being guilded with a guy for a few weeks/months. You need to get to know them, good. In your case, the friend who let you borrow the characters is to blame imo. I would never willingly give access to one of my characters or an account I own/control if I knew there was any remote chance I could get it or others banned like some involved in RMT and such.
this is your brain on drugs
Old 09-24-2014, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1ckness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
iv seen many name changes for whatever reasons but when i asked for one i was just told no, that is not allowd ( lol has he does a name change 2 days later )?

i know that feel bro