Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 11:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it took me about a week to get it to 60.

It doesn't really matter though because I've been bored playing here for a long time. I came to check out Velious, did it, done.

Honestly if Forsaken hadn't changed their loot policies to be so obviously bullshit I would have already left and not been back. My new game here is to fuck with Forsaken members whenever I can for supporting the guild.

since you quit, can i have your stuff?
Old 02-06-2016, 11:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by shummit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
since you quit, can i have your stuff?
Probably. I was going to post an event giving away about 12 characters worth of gear but I'm not completely decided yet.

I was also thinking of trying to get an exception from the admins to give away my accounts as well. Maybe this doesn't count as RMT anyway and I can just post up the creds and see who gets it first.

I'll make a decision soon and try to give stuff away on Sunday otherwise it'll be next weekend if I do.
Old 02-06-2016, 12:02 PM
Aviak

why not just RMT you already quit dude, you're so bored of everquest, you spend your times in ec spamming your lame shit
Old 02-06-2016, 12:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It doesn't really matter though because I've been bored playing here for a long time. I came to check out Velious, did it, done.

Honestly if Forsaken hadn't changed their loot policies to be so obviously bullshit I would have already left and not been back. My new game here is to fuck with Forsaken members whenever I can for supporting the guild.
Meh, not really worth your time in my opinion. Shrug it off, kiss your wife, and move on to killing different things elsewhere. No sense in wasting your time trying to make trouble for people who probably don't care either way.

But that's my thoughts. I say we all just take a step back and kill zombies for awhile. /shrug
Old 02-06-2016, 12:06 PM
Aviak

at least you're done with everquest, you can go workout and look good for the summer!
Old 02-06-2016, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

If you need to unload your Wiz gear Dial a Port will gladly take your pixels. They will go to good use, as well as that 500k. ��

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 02-06-2016, 12:21 PM
Orc

Quote:

You're such a liar, seriously...
Old 02-06-2016, 12:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiragawa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meh, not really worth your time in my opinion. Shrug it off, kiss your wife, and move on to killing different things elsewhere. No sense in wasting your time trying to make trouble for people who probably don't care either way.

But that's my thoughts. I say we all just take a step back and kill zombies for awhile. /shrug
I tried to play Dying Light but it has this bug on Linux for me where the multiplayer doesn't work. Killed my desire to play very far.
Old 02-06-2016, 12:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by disenchant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're such a liar, seriously...
I have several level 60 characters. It takes about 4 days to PL to 45 and 2 days to get to 60 in Chardok for any class you want.
Old 02-06-2016, 12:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you need to unload your Wiz gear Dial a Port will gladly take your pixels. They will go to good use, as well as that 500k. ��
I've already been informed Dial a Port is actually run by a Forsaken member. I have no proof of this but that is what someone claimed to have proof of and was asking me to buy it from them.
Closed Thread