Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2017, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Catherin- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is a lie and never happened. At least get the mob I exploited right.

Btw clearing to a camp is also a game mechanic and tactic. And I took my punishment for the mob I autofired, whatever the reasons. It was unjust considering the backstory involved with it but I still accepted it without complaint, and was honest about the entire thing. (Which is why I was not permanently banned, dipshits) Have you taken punishment for any of your cheating?
I've never cheated.
Old 02-07-2017, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Banned

let's stay on topic here, the voice changer thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Catherin- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's lol about that whole thing is that you think disputing anything would even matter with these people. Come on now without even knowing me if you have spent enough time around these parts you should know better than that by now.
note that in the above post this person implied that disputing the accusation would be fruitless and that is the reason no such dispute was made. It refrained from admitting to the charges and saying "so what? a nonpassing man who uses a voice changer to fail at appearing female is what I am, and proud", preferring to maintain ambiguity. The question: why?

it then went on to post the following:

Quote:
You don't need to worry because I don't feel humiliated.
I submit to the elf-jury the following thesis: the statement quoted immediately above is, in fact, false.
Old 02-07-2017, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

I liked it so much that a made it my avatar as soon as i saw it. Argh was brilliant sometimes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-08-2017, 12:04 AM
Banned

rehabilitation at your nearest gas chamber
Old 02-09-2017, 10:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
to be fair, I think there are many here who don't think about your genitals, Catherine. I'd not considered them until just now and only very briefly as something of a visceral response to your reference of them.

^^
I wasn't... But after all of this fuss, now I am. Must be some special magick genitals. Do they get seen regularly? Is their admission? Will you tell my wife?
Old 02-09-2017, 11:04 AM
Sarnak

I remember reading an article somewhere in early 2000's that said 75% of female toons in MMOs were really dudes. It makes me wonder. Why? How many were flirted with. Did they like it? Did the person flirting like it? When that article came out. Did it change anything?

My father-in-law continued to play my mother-in-laws paladin and pretended to be her after she quit. Even the flirting. In order to get free loot and special treatment.

Maybe all of the above?
Old 02-09-2017, 11:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember reading an article somewhere in early 2000's that said 75% of female toons in MMOs were really dudes. It makes me wonder. Why? How many were flirted with. Did they like it? Did the person flirting like it? When that article came out. Did it change anything?

My father-in-law continued to play my mother-in-laws paladin and pretended to be her after she quit. Even the flirting. In order to get free loot and special treatment.

Maybe all of the above?
MMOs normalized transexualism

my friend's parents wouldn't let him play cuz your character worships a deity other than christ. they were right.
Old 02-09-2017, 11:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFTREQWASNTCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i played a female for bigger tips

DICK tips

(penis tips)
If you have to spell it out. Is your audience worth it?
Closed Thread