Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 06-29-2019, 05:56 PM
Fire Giant

I must admit I am super stoked about our guild’s first solo Vulak kill, and very proud of everyone’s contributions over the current cycle.

I’m also happy we can work things out with our pals when faced with silly leapfrog scenarios. So thanks to our AM pals for the Vyemm team up and our AG/BG buds for working together on Koi. I’m really looking forward to seeing you all again next week. Or maybe tonight if the ground shakes!

I’m also proud that so many friendly faces have found a home under the Riot tag. I see friends from PS, Core, Europa, Omni, Anonymous, Kittens, DB, and AG all getting together and having fun.
Old 06-30-2019, 01:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I must admit I am super stoked about our guild’s first solo Vulak kill, and very proud of everyone’s contributions over the current cycle.

I’m also happy we can work things out with our pals when faced with silly leapfrog scenarios. So thanks to our AM pals for the Vyemm team up and our AG/BG buds for working together on Koi. I’m really looking forward to seeing you all again next week. Or maybe tonight if the ground shakes!

I’m also proud that so many friendly faces have found a home under the Riot tag. I see friends from PS, Core, Europa, Omni, Anonymous, Kittens, DB, and AG all getting together and having fun.
screw the vulak kill, the CT engage with all those mobs was the treat of this cycle
/slowclap
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 06-30-2019, 02:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
screw the vulak kill, the CT engage with all those mobs was the treat of this cycle
/slowclap
It was definitely a fun YOLO moment. We were recovering, had a ranger say "I think there's only like 50 mobs left" and then went through one of the most chaotic fights I've ever seen. It was a personal highlight and a lot of our guys were saying that they think it was one of their favorite engages ever.
Old 06-30-2019, 02:01 PM
Sarnak

.../
Last edited by Molitoth; 06-30-2019 at 02:08 PM..
Old 06-30-2019, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

That CT fight was one of the craziest fights I've been involved with in all my years of EQ. Super fun and we managed to pull it off [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-01-2019, 01:18 PM
Banned

Bistecca alla Fiorentina
Old 07-01-2019, 06:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fancy, but i'd prefer a good Ribeye. Even if it has a bit more fat, it's cheaper in comparison.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:02 AM
Fire Giant

PAUSE

Since Riot was formed, we've enjoyed defeats. We've also enjoyed some success. Most of all, we've enjoyed meeting, getting to know, and having fun with new friends. That being said, our recruitment folks have reached capacity, and we're going to plan a short PAUSE in recruitment. So - if you have recently filled out an contact form and have not heard from a recruiter yet, have no fear. We will be with you shortly!

-Baylan
Old 07-02-2019, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

Our current recruits page gives me PTSD just looking at it, so many names. I don't know how they are keeping up with it!
Old 07-02-2019, 05:44 PM
Kobold

Wow so that's how it's going to be. Once I submit an app you pause it.