Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2019, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Tanking”

Donald Trump’s Approval Rating Is Reportedly Higher Than Obama’s At Same Point In Presidency

http://www.inquisitr.com/5688471/don...g-barack-obama

Don’t let me stop your fantasy though. I’m sure Drumph is finished this time.

Can we count up all the times the left proclaimed he was finished?

The first was he was too racist against Mexicans
Poor Michelle Fields assaulted
Making fun the disabled reported
Attacking the Mexican American judge
Grab em by the pussy
Hillary 98% chance to win
Russia gate

These all were supposed to be the end of Trump. Each one of them had doomsday reporting for the trump campaign. And I feel like I’m missing a good 3 or 4 of them that I’m just forgetting because there’s been so much shrieking.

I remember when Republicans were a party of morals and impeached a man for lying about a blowjob. Wonder where those morals went.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 10-13-2019, 10:12 AM
Banned

Sonderbeast I’ve seen you make passive bitchy comments in passing a while now. It’s time we go a little deeper into this discussion. Are you willing or would you rather stick to shallow insults? I would lead off the discussion with us both defining what basic morality is and what the main function of our government and president is. We can go a lot further from there. To get answers for what you want, we need to go deeper than surface area.
Old 10-13-2019, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sonderbeast I’ve seen you make passive bitchy comments in passing a while now. It’s time we go a little deeper into this discussion. Are you willing or would you rather stick to shallow insults?
Nah because I don't have the desire to check an obscure forum more than once a week because I have a life. Good luck defending dickhead-in-cheif the worst president our country has ever elected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 10-13-2019, 10:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah because I don't have the desire to check an obscure forum more than once a week because I have a life. Good luck defending dickhead-in-cheif the worst president our country has ever elected.
You don’t want to spend time checking an obscure forum but you sure do seem to spend a lot of time stressing about Orange man bad.

See if you actually took like an hour to discuss and analyze your viewpoints you wouldn’t be in such an upsetting spin about Drumph outsmarting you at every corner.

When you’re sick of it. Come to me. Until then, enjoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-13-2019, 11:34 AM
Banned

Hunter Biden resigns from Chinese firm following Trump attacks

Now why would someone who is totally and completely innocent of corruption do such a thing?
Old 10-13-2019, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

The year is 2050 and the robot civil war has begun, but Teppler is still ranting about Biden's son and then throwing a tantrum when people refuse to debate racial hierarchy with him.
Old 10-13-2019, 11:59 AM
Sarnak

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...DM9HiNVRJxOzaw

Is this right? A US politician's son was working for a Chinese-state backed private equity outfit? I don't follow US politics too carefully but I remember a BBC report about the Democrat primary race where Joe Biden confidently said that Chine isn't stealing their lunch money.
Old 10-13-2019, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Biden's already done, you guys should be coming up with boring theories about Warren's kids.
Old 10-13-2019, 12:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden's already done, you guys should be coming up with boring theories about Warren's kids.
Why is Biden done? I thought the Obama administration was scandal free. What is your theory about what the CIA was doing during this time? Somehow I don’t think I will get an answer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-13-2019, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Why is Biden done?
Warren has already pulled ahead of him in the polls. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread