Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2020, 03:01 PM
Orc

Default RIP Justin Folsome aka Tumtuak | Tumstab |Stormzand

As some of you may already be aware, a fellow P99 player of ours, Officer Justin Folsome was tragically killed in a car accident.

https://policetribune.com/hero-down-...lled-in-crash/

Many of you know Justin as Tumtuak, Tumstab, Stormzand and a few others. He was a great long-time P99 player and a member of Aftermath, Ghxst and most recently Freedom. He was always willing to help out, was a fantastic friend and a wonderful father to young 3 children. I spoke with an officer on the phone at Maricopa County Sheriff's Office and his family is obviously devastated right now. I mentioned the P99 community possibly doing something for his kids and he said that would be a great idea. They will deliver our gift to them.

I was thinking it would pretty sweet if our little gaming community was able to show some love to his family. That being said, I was thinking maybe we come up with some money to buy his kids a Nintendo Switch along with some games. If you are interested in donating anything at all, please reply to this thread with how much you would be willing to donate. Once I've compiled totals, I'll confirm what we're sending with the MSCO office and I'll go purchase the Switch/Games and send everyone who was interested in donating a link to the Paypal/Venmo to actually send the money. I'll make sure to update this thread with pictures of what we send them so everyone can see.

Thank you all for reading this. My heart really breaks for his family and if you were friends with Tum, please don't hesitate to share a story or two on this thread.

Thank you everyone!

UPDATE: I will post the Link to Paypal/Venmo after I have collected a total. Just trying to get an idea of budget. Thanks everyone, you are amazing.
Last edited by FatBalloon2; 12-16-2020 at 03:18 PM..
Old 12-16-2020, 03:04 PM
Orc

Default Story

My absolute favorite story of Tum was my Epic fight in Lake Rathetear. I had a group of players setup to help me on one of the last steps for my necro epic by killing Kazen Fecae. Tum said he would be there and he was not online when I started gathering some friends. About 2 minutes from the start of the fight he logs in and /tells me "I'm sorry! I'm on my way!" and I reply back that don't stress it, stay in WC, we got enough. Well, great dude that he was, Tum decides to get a port and to come anyway. We started the fight and to say we didn't take the fight seriously was an understatement. Our tank died immediately and we had a backup monk tanking. It's a true dumpster fire and we're definitely going to wipe. Finally, the last tank dies and everyone knows we're going to wipe. I kid you not, 10 seconds later, Tum comes flying over the hill on his Rogue and starts tanking Kazen. It was one of those gaming moments, where you literally start freaking out and laughing in real life because it was just such a crazy moment. Needless to say, in-between battle rezes and trying to get mana, our little team pulled it out with Tum tanking Kazen to the end.

A couple hours later when Kazen respawned, I had this little gem in hand. It was my greatest memory together.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

RIP Tum. I'll miss you buddy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-16-2020, 03:07 PM
Banned

count me in for $10
Old 12-16-2020, 03:12 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'm in
Old 12-16-2020, 03:13 PM
Orc

I'm in for $10
Old 12-16-2020, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBalloon2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My absolute favorite story of Tum was my Epic fight in Lake Rathetear. I had a group of players setup to help me on one of the last steps for my necro epic by killing Kazen Fecae. Tum said he would be there and he was not online when I started gathering some friends. About 2 minutes from the start of the fight he logs in and /tells me "I'm sorry! I'm on my way!" and I reply back that don't stress it, stay in WC, we got enough. Well, great dude that he was, Tum decides to get a port and to come anyway. We started the fight and to say we didn't take the fight seriously was an understatement. Our tank died immediately and we had a backup monk tanking. It's a true dumpster fire and we're definitely going to wipe. Finally, the last tank dies and everyone knows we're going to wipe. I kid you not, 10 seconds later, Tum comes flying over the hill on his Rogue and starts tanking Kazen. It was one of those gaming moments, where you literally start freaking out and laughing in real life because it was just such a crazy moment. Needless to say, in-between battle rezes and trying to get mana, our little team pulled it out with Tum tanking Kazen to the end.

A couple hours later when Kazen respawned, I had this little gem in hand. It was my greatest memory together.

RIP Tum. I'll miss you buddy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-16-2020, 03:44 PM
Sarnak

Can assist. Send a paypal address PM
Old 12-16-2020, 03:51 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivaeb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can assist. Send a paypal address PM
Paypal Link sent! Thank you!
Old 12-16-2020, 04:00 PM
Orc

Jesus christ. I talked to him on the regular when he was playing actively. Even messaged him on Discord 2 days ago asking if he was still alive... right to the guy.
Old 12-16-2020, 04:08 PM
Sarnak

20 and thank you for coordinating. /tears

- Briare