Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2017, 10:06 AM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell me how killing 12 people at dinner is less honorable than 4000 on the battle field!!!!
it depend. if they at they own dinner, then it not really. if you invited them to you dinner though, then it couple the aggression with dishonesty so it double bad.
Old 04-28-2017, 10:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it depend. if they at they own dinner, then it not really. if you invited them to you dinner though, then it couple the aggression with dishonesty so it double bad.
I think I sat there after it ended for like 10 mins facepalming. Wtb new season.
Old 04-28-2017, 06:37 PM
Fire Giant

The beauty is figuring in the amount of time, effort, space, and privacy required to skin and de-bone an actual person.. and then bake them... in a pie... which is one of the slower baking processes to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 04-28-2017, 07:17 PM
Fire Giant

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The beauty is figuring in the amount of time, effort, space, and privacy required to skin and de-bone an actual person.. and then bake them... in a pie... which is one of the slower baking processes to begin with.
i pretty sure she not do all that, she not very girly and don't strike me as much of a cook. i thinking she just cut a big chunk outta they let or something and call it good.

but yeah, merkk, aside from all the gross parts, it a super good show and i lieked it a LOT. it kept frustrating me, but in liek a way that kept me watching. made me feel dirty because i laughed HAPPILY when joffrey started choking, little shit >.> made me feel liek i a bad person :c
Old 04-28-2017, 07:18 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

meant to say '"leg' not "let"
Closed Thread