Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2017, 06:44 PM
Banned

i like blaks i like jews i like chinese jappies too
Old 12-22-2017, 06:45 PM
Banned

its a shame people like loramin have such a hang up about race that a white person cant just increase their odds of having a tall kid by having one with a black person without having to commit to the cultural "rules" of that race.

Fun fact, libearals are racist, sexist and wont stop talking about the two non important issues.

there is 1 race, the human, there are just some that are darker than others and half of them are born with a vagina.

the great thing about earth is taht everyone can do whatever they want (despite liberals saying that you cannot)
Old 12-22-2017, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its a shame people like loramin have such a hang up about race that a white person cant just increase their odds of having a tall kid by having one with a black person without having to commit to the cultural "rules" of that race.

Fun fact, libearals are racist, sexist and wont stop talking about the two non important issues.

there is 1 race, the human, there are just some that are darker than others and half of them are born with a vagina.

the great thing about earth is taht everyone can do whatever they want (despite liberals saying that you cannot)
Huh? None of what I was saying about race was addressed at you (if it helps I tend to quote you when I respond to you). It was all directed at Fash's claim that he's not an advocate of racial superiority (and I don't mean height/basketball skills) even though he posts racial stuff in non-racial conversations.

I certainly did not (and would not) say that races shouldn't mix or that Rachel Dolezal was black.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:49 PM
Banned

everything that you are saying is so racist and ignorant it's hilarious. race race race, if there was a word cloud for your posts it'd be BLACK race WOMAN man

maybe try to judge a person based on their behavior for once and see where that gets you.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're a racial supremacist if you think one race taller than some other race? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes! You are saying that the taller race is superior at things related to height, which is a logical conclusion to draw from the fact that race A tends to be taller than race B. Again, not the most PC thing to say, but it's a fact based statement of racial superiority.
Love the dynamic goal post that moves between accusations of "white supremacist" and then basic definitions of "superior".

Now tie that back to why you claim I'm a "white supremacist" when I state limiting immigration to only group X will reduce illegal immigration from group Y.

(wew, Brandolini’s law is in full effect here. The amount of energy required by me to refute the bs is an order of magnitude greater than that required to produce it.)

I'm curious whether you think common sense immigration policies like those in Poland or Hungary are "supremacist".
Old 12-22-2017, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

Ok, so if that wasn't a post about white racial superiority, why don't you explain exactly what non-white-supremacist idea(s) you were trying to communicate when you brought up race in this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wrt to that video, American Indians welcomed the pilgrims. They didn't build a wall. Look where it got them today.

Here's how you reduce mestizo illegal immigration from Mexico.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

BTW, anyone know why non-hispanic white population drastically changed from 85% in 1965 to 60% today? Could it be related to the 1965 immigration act that opened the gates to many more immigrants?
For instance, if all races are equal, what was the significance of that third highlight? Do you simply like people being free, and the word "white" just happened to be in-between?

Also (and this is just for bonus points) I'd still love to understand your angle. Have you gotten banned for posting racist stuff before, so now you toe the "I'm not posting racist stuff" line because you are a racist but don't want to be banned? Are you just looking for attention and you know bringing up race (and picking the handle "Fash") will do that?

It's undeniable that you make racialy-tinted posts and like nazi-themed avatars than most people, but you go to lengths to argue that you're not racist. I would love to know why.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 12-22-2017 at 07:14 PM..
Old 12-22-2017, 07:11 PM
Banned

loramin?!!!! why do you have to insist that any disscussion is about one race being superior to another?!??!! what is your sick hangup?

this is how libtards are bringing back racism, by revealing how racist they really are.

thanks obummer (though they blame trump [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )
Old 12-22-2017, 07:11 PM
Fire Giant

We need a little more feminism in Sweden.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...-year-old-hosp

Quote:
the most recent [gang rape] of which took place in a playground last Saturday and left a 17-year-old girl hospitalized.

Authorities haven't disclosed the identity of the suspect(s) and have offered scant details of the attack - though it has been described by authorities as particularly brutal, with unconfirmed reports on social media claiming the victim had lighter fluid poured in her vagina and set on fire.
Quote:
Police say that there is no obvious connection between the incidents

[snip]

[Swedish authorities told] local women "These predators focus on single women who move themselves outside, adding 'It's about common sense. We are not warning people not to be outside, but to think twice and maybe not walk alone late at night and instead go with others or take a taxi,' said Nilsson.

After a national backlash, Malmo police retracted their statement, with Mr Nilsson saying he had been 'clumsy' choosing his words.
Yep. Don't worry about the recently imported demographic that coincided with a surge in gang rapes in Sweden. Women, just don't go out alone, and you'll be fine. Nothing to see here.
Old 12-22-2017, 07:15 PM
Banned

i LIKE blacKS i lIkE JEWZ CHINESE JAPPOS WHITIES TOO
Old 12-22-2017, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
loramin?!!!! why do you have to insist that any disscussion is about one race being superior to another?!??!! what is your sick hangup?

this is how libtards are bringing back racism, by revealing how racist they really are.

thanks obummer (though they blame trump [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )
Ummm ... I'm not the one that brought race in, Fash did (and I think we all can agree he is not a "libtard"). The only thing I've been trying to do on that topic is get Fash to admit he posted something racist (and really one could see the whole thing as a larger campaign spanning multiple threads; myself and others saying that Fash is racist and him saying he isn't goes beyond this thread).

Heck, I haven't even tried to disabuse him of his racism. It seems pretty strongly embedded and would likely require an American History X experience to remove anyway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Last edited by loramin; 12-22-2017 at 07:20 PM..
Closed Thread