Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2020, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He said all religion. His included. It's all placebo.

I understand brain washing is very hard to overcome. There was some research done on how to clear out brainwashing. There's two methods that seem to work. One is just a lot of personal work. Research and a willingness to listen. The other is something traumatic has to happen that contradicts your brainwashing. Something so awful it breaks you from the spell. So this is all worthless ultimately. Unless you want to give up your fairy tales or something traumatic happens you won't ever learn.
His religion is largely atheistic. An extremely large percentage of Jews are atheists. You had someone from a foreign religion give you propaganda about their own religious/cultural beliefs and it effected you so much they recruited you as a low level soldier for them. Don’t talk me about brainwashing when you fell under that spell so easily. You’ve been brainwashed by media since birth to reject Christianity and Christian values. Traditions your ancestors built up for thousands of years. A guiding light that served your family and you throw it away so easily? They would be sad and disappointed.
Old 01-01-2020, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I went to Jerusalem on my last business trip. Saw the blood of "Christ". Touched the stone they prepared his body on allegedly. Even went into the place they allegedly entombed him. Felt nothing. No magic. No power. No divine anything. Our tour guide was a very religious man. He could tell I don't believe in fairy tales. Near the end he came to me and told me that it could very well be bullshit. All of it. The stories of Jesus weren't even written down until decades after he died. He said it doesn't matter if it's real or not as long as people believe. I've come to realize that religion is just placebo. It's not real, but as long.ad people keep fooling themselves they actually do get some benefit. Just have to wake people up.
Likely a Jewish man.
Old 01-01-2020, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry i missed some but it seems i was right
Old 01-01-2020, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Likely a Jewish man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry i missed some but it seems i was right
You were correct that Jews live in Jerusalem, Teppler. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-01-2020, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Likely a Jewish man.
He thought it was some amazing enlightening thing that a Jewish man doesn’t believe in Jesus.
Old 01-01-2020, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You were correct that Jews live in Jerusalem, Teppler. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is an ethnostate after all.
Old 01-01-2020, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M
Old 01-01-2020, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How long ago were the crusades? How many secular nations have been great since then?

Almost all of modern days societies evolution cane from the great conditions of Christian societies largely because of the system of rules and laws that allowed for building and advancement to take place. And as we move away from those values you can see how we are declining in real time.

On the flip side what does atheism provide for a society? Increased degeneracy which I’ve already shown the deeply harming effects that has, fractures community without a unified set of decent morals, leaves room to justify mass atrocities.
You're moving the goalposts by discounting the crusades, you're again gatekeeping Christianity. Besides which you're ignoring the terrible shit Britain/her agents were responsible for for the sake of looting the world.

Law and order precedes christianity. The Mediterranean cultures that housed early christianity are from which western development is derived. By definition they predate christian values. Istanbul also played a major role of influence in thr development of modern nations despite not being christian.

The thing is you're again moving the goal posts talking about modern nations, that has nothing to do with morality.

You argued morality is impossible without christianity, now you're arguing devopment of modern societies required the support of christian institution which is really a different debate and distracts from the fact there are clear examles Christianity is not synonamous with morality.
Old 01-01-2020, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His religion is largely atheistic. An extremely large percentage of Jews are atheists. You had someone from a foreign religion give you propaganda about their own religious/cultural beliefs and it effected you so much they recruited you as a low level soldier for them. Don’t talk me about brainwashing when you fell under that spell so easily. You’ve been brainwashed by media since birth to reject Christianity and Christian values. Traditions your ancestors built up for thousands of years. A guiding light that served your family and you throw it away so easily? They would be sad and disappointed.
Christian values aren't thousands of years old. They're nearly 2000 at best. This is why people don't take you at face value.
Old 01-01-2020, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Christian values aren't thousands of years old. They're nearly 2000 at best. This is why people don't take you at face value.
Isn’t 2000 years old ....thousands?

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Closed Thread