Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2020, 08:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Happy New Year everyone.

Yikes, this thread didnt go so well as planned. But thanks to everyone who tryed to stay focused on the topic.

I will read your replys later (except the replys of you know who).
Your thread is truly Off Topic now.
Old 01-02-2020, 09:08 AM
Banned

Teppler, can you give us some information on the USS Liberty, the dancing Israelis, "Lucky" Larry Silverstein, nanothermite, WTC 7, and what the Talmud says about eating with goyim?
Old 01-02-2020, 09:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Happy New Year everyone.

Yikes, this thread didnt go so well as planned. But thanks to everyone who tryed to stay focused on the topic.

I will read your replys later (except the replys of you know who).
Thanks Domo! Happy new year to you too.

My apologies for embracing tangents that drifted your off topic thread off topic! Turns out debating the nature of christianity and morality was an important subdiscussion that needed addressing before we could address the initial question satisfactorily.
Old 01-02-2020, 09:21 AM
Planar Protector

Domo, I hope you will read and reply to my very long post on page 6. I’d be curious to know if it gives you any insight or inspiration regarding your question.
Old 01-02-2020, 11:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because they too are prolific consumers.
And? Keep going. Why is that important to a leader?
Old 01-02-2020, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Who doxxed Teppler? In what way did they dox him? Did they merely post a link to his podcast, and is that doxing, and why? Just curious.
Old 01-02-2020, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Teppler, can you give us some information on the USS Liberty, the dancing Israelis, "Lucky" Larry Silverstein, nanothermite, WTC 7, and what the Talmud says about eating with goyim?
I’m like the only one that tries to be respectful of the mods and the discussion here. Mods said they don’t want this discussion on these forums. It’s one of those dangerous narratives you can’t talk seriously about and I respect that. It is dangerous. If it were ridiculous no one would care.
Old 01-02-2020, 11:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who doxxed Teppler? In what way did they dox him? Did they merely post a link to his podcast, and is that doxing, and why? Just curious.
Read the rules of the forum. Let’s say they aren’t total boobs and actually figured out authentic information-

Stay out of Real Life
Many people expect to keep personal and real life matters separate from those that happen in the game. We expect all forum members to respect each other's privacy.

You may not ever post any real life information about another user, including but not limited to: name, address, phone numbers, pictures, employer's, associates, etc. This also extends to protect other forms of communication including IM Aliases, email addresses, social media accounts etc.

There is zero tolerance for posting someone’s real life information. Those that violate this rule will be banned and such posts will be deleted.

This is very clear cut. Stay out of real life stick to p99. Of course the degenerates can’t help themselves to try.
Old 01-02-2020, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Wahhhh someone’s criticizing my blacked.com addiction I’m mad”
Old 01-02-2020, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go on detective short bus feniin, let them know your retard findings. That you believe I’m an alt right celebrity posting on project1999 forums for hours a day.
awfully defensive about something you claim is incorrect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by feniin; 01-02-2020 at 12:12 PM..
Closed Thread