Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2018, 04:04 AM
Fire Giant

The first time I ever died in EQ was because I fell into a shallow puddle and didn't know how to swim up or go into mouselook.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bboboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
made a character on red once
Got me lookin like a weirdo smilin hard in the doctors office waiting room

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played a human monk on live because I was too stubborn to reroll iksar when kunark came out
I don't recall that ever being a thing on live. Only ever came across the mentality that you're an idiot for not playing an iksar monk/necro on P99.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:19 AM
Fire Giant

Not long ago someone is asking for jewelry combines in tunnel. The dude needed 2x velium jacinth rings. He provides the mats.
First attempt, I hit combine without enchanting bar... (got a ring without stats)
Second attempt, I fail...
The guy is chill, he’s a druid he runs to thurg to buy 2 new bars.
When he comes back, I’m not sure what happened, but I chain combine like a moron without enchanting bars again.
Finally he runs back to thurg and I great success. God... Hopefully he had like 8f jacinth in his bags. Needless to say I didnt charge him. I instead offered pp to cover my BS, but he refused. Super good druid from AM. Cant remember his name but if you hear me, thanks for your comprehension )
Guess it was because Im so used to batch enchant bars and then chain combine, and maybe also because I was very tired at the time...
Closed Thread