Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2019, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How’d Star Wars do with wokeness? The nfl? Movie theaters shutting down left and right. Tv ratings constantly in the gutter. Yes, smashing records.
Nobody watches cable TV. Are you 75? I haven't had cable in a decade. The Force Awakens did 2+ Billion. Not sure what you're grasping for.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again the pure fear and scare speaking out of you. And since you`re not living germany I can only assume you got all your info from some right-wing propaganda.

I could bomb you with statistics and facts that the crime rate didnt increased since we took care of the refugees from Syria etc.

I could tell you how my country took care of millions of refugees of fromer Yugoslavia during the 90s and everythink went well. etc.

But lets be honest, you dont care about facts. You're a scared little man who likes to live in fear. You like to follow a leader because its easyer for you than to think yourself.

Its kind of sad that you're a victim of hardcore right-wing propaganda
He lives in a dystopian fantasy world where everywhere outside of his immediate area is crawling with murderous Muslims, scheming Jews, promiscuous women, and job stealing Mexicans while the poor white man is marginalized.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again the pure fear and scare speaking out of you. And since you`re not living germany I can only assume you got all your info from some right-wing propaganda.

I could bomb you with statistics and facts that the crime rate didnt increased since we took care of the refugees from Syria etc.

I could tell you how my country took care of millions of refugees of fromer Yugoslavia during the 90s and everythink went well. etc.

But lets be honest, you dont care about facts. You're a scared little man who likes to live in fear. You like to follow a leader because its easyer for you than to think yourself.

Its kind of sad that you're a victim of hardcore right-wing propaganda
You’re only scratching the surface of the crimes merkel and her multicultural elite cabal have unleashed on Europe. Not to mention you guys don’t have freedom of speech in your state. I know what happens when a scientist does his work and comes up with the wrong info. Or journalist has the wrong ideas. You ban journalists from practicing if they don’t have state approved opinions. And you have the balls to say what I talk about is corrupted..... you’ve lived inside an intense propaganda sphere since birth.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re only scratching the surface of the crimes merkel and her multicultural elite cabal have unleashed on Europe. Not to mention you guys don’t have freedom of speech in your state. I know what happens when a scientist does his work and comes up with the wrong info. Or journalist has the wrong ideas. You ban journalists from practicing if they don’t have state approved opinions. And you have the balls to say what I talk about is corrupted..... you’ve lived inside an intense propaganda sphere since birth.
((multicultural)))
Old 12-08-2019, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
thanks for proving me how deep under a rock you live.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He lives in a dystopian fantasy world where everywhere outside of his immediate area is crawling with murderous Muslims, scheming Jews, promiscuous women, and job stealing Mexicans while the poor white man is marginalized.
You just described the elite 1%s dream scenario for America.

Weaken the strongest class of tax payer, create a powder keg society mishmash of tons of communities that won’t get along, have them all villainize each other when something inevitably goes wrong like a racial attack or shooting, have them all blame each other.

Common people never look to the exploitation the elites are committing if the common people are never on the same page. How to keep common people at each other’s throats? Different races, religions, inequality financially, close living quarters, pushing identity politics. Which side of politics intensely tries to push all of this?
Old 12-08-2019, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
thanks for proving me how deep under a rock you live.
More personal attack in place of an argument from the left. Like I’ve pointed out, liberal ideas cannot live under scrutiny. They always have to abandon to personal attacks if their appeal to censorship doesn’t work.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
You look swim and quack like someone that has surface level ideas and when challenged you consistently resort to nasty personal attacks on people.
Last edited by Teppler; 12-08-2019 at 01:03 PM..
Old 12-08-2019, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
you're such a scared and brainwashed little guy. Maybe you should buy more Life Protein bars from Alex Jones
See ^

You might think that post was directed towards me but it’s not. This is a response Domo did to someone else and to multiple people because his ideas cannot survive when being challenged. Attacking people like a rabid animal.
Closed Thread