Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > General Beta Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 12:36 PM
Banned

Default Dire wolves in iceclad, Placeholders?

Sooo Red has a very low population, people stick to factions... I see from this old thread https://www.project1999.com/forums/a.../t-165417.html that the giants can be PH's for dire wolves, but it appears snow dervishes CANNOT.

The current situation is roughly 30-35 frost giants, and 25-30 snow dervishes up, ZERO dire wolfs. This makes getting the map piece from dire wolf stalker impossible for those on giant faction. Should snow dervishes also be PHers or no? Just curious on such a low pop server, where basically no one is going to kill those giants does someone get some wolves to spawn. Even if an alt or something is willing to take the faction hits and go negative, what ifit takes hours long? that severely ruins kromrif faction which of the 2 kromzek/rif is the hardest to get.
Old 08-12-2015, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Sounds like you have a classic Velious decision to make.

Dump faction to get the item you want or keep faction and forego the item you want.

or wait for zone repops.
Old 08-12-2015, 01:16 PM
Banned

Zone repops don't do it for me, takes too long. I know of atleast a dozen people who got their shit before all the wolves were dead. Guess I take one of my uber alts and kill the giants cuz u know, fuck giant faction right? even if my main is on it for pvp. Just dont understand why dervishes can't be a PH either. I remember tracking some 20+ dire wolfs, now 1 or none. If my new swarm bard wasn't so low, I would just swarm kite it all.
Old 08-13-2015, 07:31 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Sounds like world of warcraft may be a game for you.