Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > General Beta Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2015, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, according to camp rules you can hand off indefinitely, so his respawn isn't really important.
Didn't matter. Charm him, do quest text, gate out. Then whoever was camping him had their mob to kill as they wanted with no real interference from me.

Unless you're going to petition my charming a green con mob for 5 seconds as interfering with your camp. Lolololol

If they are set to Beta Neutral and Invulnerable that works, so that everyone can do the quest. Or leave them as their normal factions and just require charming / sneaking to do the quest.

It appears they've opted the Invulnerable route and that'll work!
Old 07-09-2015, 07:12 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dis_mornin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cockblocking on red should be handled thru pvp
Good point.
Old 07-09-2015, 07:18 PM
Banned

thank you dis_mornin
Old 07-09-2015, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Cockblocking on red should be handled thru pvp
i agree
Old 07-10-2015, 09:29 AM
Sarnak

Someone camping in an oor alt to kill this mob every 45 minutes or whatever the spawn is. Isn't pvp to me
Old 07-10-2015, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they are set to Beta Neutral and Invulnerable that works, so that everyone can do the quest. Or leave them as their normal factions and just require charming / sneaking to do the quest.
Regarding Blue:

I believe the best solution is that. Indif to all and Invulnerable. All key quest mobs in which you need to do hand-ins. (for a period of time, like said)
Last edited by dafier; 07-10-2015 at 09:59 AM..
Old 07-10-2015, 11:04 AM
Aviak

Keep him invul the way it is now for a week or so. Since one key ports your whole group over, a guild will need to do the quest only once and be able to port over the whole guild with that one key. Dont worry that if u cant sneak u cant get past SS. In addtion would be cool to see some entrepreneur do the quest quick and charge people to port them over haha
Old 07-10-2015, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Last I tested it, the key wasn't bringing your entire group. Just yourself. But that was early beta. Can someone confirm it does bring your entire group currently?
Old 07-10-2015, 11:27 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last I tested it, the key wasn't bringing your entire group. Just yourself. But that was early beta. Can someone confirm it does bring your entire group currently?
I tested it like a month before server went down and it was at that time
Old 07-10-2015, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone camping in an oor alt to kill this mob every 45 minutes or whatever the spawn is. Isn't pvp to me
The obvious solution is to have 15 fungi twinks ready to go
Closed Thread