Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2013, 05:43 PM
Fire Giant

Default Skyrim Creation Kit - Anyone good with scenes?

I'm currently trying to make a short scene using the creation kit for my D&D campaign. Unfortunately, I have very little knowledge about it, and the tutorials I have found online are completely lacking. I have created/outfitted all of the NPCs, and I have the scene fully written. I just cannot figure out how to make it work using the creation kit. None of the tutorials on youtube or from Bethesda have specifically helped me do this.

What I want to do is have 5 actors sitting (or standing) around a table just going through some basic motions for a large group shot. I then plan on having each NPC just have its own "speech" where I will focus my fraps on them speaking and just splice it all together to create a shot where the camera jumps to each person talking. I want to be able to start a scene with the NPC talking with decent lip sync and with some emotes/animations thrown in. I will edit the voices in later.

I also have some mass combat shots for later, but those are relatively simple and I can just piece them together by spawning the NPCs I want and watching with FRAPs for something cool to happen.

Anyone able to help me out?
Closed Thread