Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 08-02-2023, 08:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
incoherent flailing about
seek help
Old 08-02-2023, 09:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When did staff bashing become okay? He's still allowed in here?
He sure didn't say it eloquently like detoxx when he staff bashed
Old 08-02-2023, 09:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably deleted to avoid his spreading of misinformation/incorrect rules and the staff tends to not appreciate totally unfair staff bashing and will delete threads accordingly.
Does admin ever overrule guide decisions? This is the meat of his claim.
Old 08-02-2023, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

you gotta be pretty overt and nasty to catch a ban for staff bashing

they aren't little insecure kids who are gonna get triggered over minor words like most people these days

they also don't read these forums, because they don't care what any of us think
Old 08-02-2023, 09:18 PM
Sarnak

UCF is literally the worst person I’ve ever met on p99, and that’s saying a lot. I don’t think I’ve ever met a more self absorbed person, and bro you don’t even play a good class. I remember the time your stupid ass BIS self asked me to dispel/pre-slow a chardok placeholder because it was too hard for you to kill. Play an enchanter if you want a powerful class, literally no one cares about how many players you can twitch before you are oom. Get wrekt nerd and find a new outlet, no one likes you, period.
Old 08-02-2023, 09:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you gotta be pretty overt and nasty to catch a ban for staff bashing

they aren't little insecure kids who are gonna get triggered over minor words like most people these days

they also don't read these forums, because they don't care what any of us think
That's not how that works, but I had fun reading your post LOL
Old 08-03-2023, 03:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Bitch, you just made up some hot bullshit while attempting to spout it as facts. All my friends are dead and I've never cheated in this game or Life. I'd put your ass out on point just to take a landmine and spare the rest of us the trouble of a dumbass piece of shit human being such as yourself. Thank you for your service. /toast

Say what you want to say about Detoxx, the Lord knows I've had my disagreements, yet he's changed since his child was born. How weak can you be to attack someone in such an obvious disinformation campaign and not be called out for it?

Fuck you, kid, we aren't "RL friends" or "friends" of any other type. We just understand each other and that "Competition" is what makes P99 Great, not any of these other distractions nor "instant" gratifications.

What's your in game toons so we all know who you are? Do you have the intestinal fortitude to provide it?

I'm tired of you bitch made mother fuckers spouting nonsense and attempting to change history to fit your googly goggly narrative. May as well be the Taliban tearing down what you don't understand instead of building up to it.

Fuck You, You Motherfucker You.

You, Sircuckin, the paladin, the rogue, the druid.. all advertised yourselves as RL friends.

You were all utter garbage corner warriors that got caught, banned, and mocked.

I guild kicked you out of Aftermath three times myself. I caught you afk in the Tizmak tunnels with your friends during ringwar multiple times. I caught your rogue alt sneak/hiding in HoT near Essedera spawned and full-DKP reset your entire clique.

What a clown.
Old 08-03-2023, 07:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman1022 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
UCF is literally the worst person I’ve ever met on p99, and that’s saying a lot. I don’t think I’ve ever met a more self absorbed person, and bro you don’t even play a good class. I remember the time your stupid ass BIS self asked me to dispel/pre-slow a chardok placeholder because it was too hard for you to kill. Play an enchanter if you want a powerful class, literally no one cares about how many players you can twitch before you are oom. Get wrekt nerd and find a new outlet, no one likes you, period.
He's a pretty solid playmaker. Not Furoar-level but probably top 10% of current p99 raiders. He's the kind of guy you may not like but you don't want to see him on the other side of the playing field.

But yeah, hes gone full retard a few too many times. RIP in pepperinos.
Old 08-03-2023, 08:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's a pretty solid playmaker. Not Furoar-level but probably top 10% of current p99 raiders. He's the kind of guy you may not like but you don't want to see him on the other side of the playing field.

But yeah, hes gone full retard a few too many times. RIP in pepperinos.
Nah I don’t mind him being on other side, his issue is even the other side don’t want him. Hope that helps.
Old 08-03-2023, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Oh he’s a playmaker. The kind that plays fort while eating glue.