Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2018, 02:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no
counterpoint: yes
Old 05-11-2018, 02:16 PM
Banned

Counterpoint: Individualism HAS lead to oligarchy. We are living in a society where you need to make over 200K a year to have a say in policy (statistically speaking). The more you have in excess in that the more say you have....

And lets face it...if you are making more than 200k a year -- your interests are nearly identical to the oligarchs you work for.
Old 05-11-2018, 02:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by holesum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can support a family and pay on your loans for a useless degree on 2 years of personal training in computer literacy.

How comfy have you decided should be the life of a man who insists on making his living by competing with robots in tests of physical strength and dexterity?
If everyone worked tech, tech would no longer pay better than average. Your solution is a solution for a person wanting to be above average...not for making live better for the average person.
Old 05-11-2018, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fair. occam's razor on this bitch. no has less letters than yes, and is the simpler ansewr. there'fore NO
Madam, we've already established what you are. Now we are haggling about the price.
Old 05-11-2018, 03:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
All you have to do to have a say in policy is vote JD. vote at local level. vote at city level. vote state level.

you'll have more agency than most people who earn 200k
You can pick one of the two major parties, controlled by the elite. You have no control over what is on the menu.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
yea thats the only time he says that I've found
Well I only saw two videos of the guy and that was one of them. Its like -- he doing so god damn well -- and then flies off the handle about trans protestors being similar to Maoists -- like anything collectivist oriented...

This lead me to believe he did not really understand Maoism that well. Not to mention politics in general. Republicans often -- at best -- Think someone like Chris Hayes is a representative of a "liberal" and thus leftwing American. Some douchebag getting paid like $20,000+ a day to pitch Russiagate stories and ignore subjects like:

1) Americas ultra warmongering foreign policy, egged on by the military industrial complex which includes our mainstream media (including Fox/Brietbart).

2) Individual billionaires commanding vast swaths of the government like Kochs (Paul Ryan), Soros (Funds Identity Politics Movements), Bezos (Military-Industrial Complex and owns the WaPo), Zuckerberg (Face Book is Nacy Pelosi's top contributor), you name it.

3) A complete lack of commitment to any serious action about environmental damage. Not even good faith efforts to encourage green energy.

4) Corporate America closing its clutches on the internet...They plan to monetize all that we currently have access to for free or near it. Comcast owns MSNBC and Pays Maddow/Hayes/Matthews et al. very well.

So Hayes is not a leftwing American. Perhaps "liberal" is an appropriate term for these people. That label means "economic liberal" all over the world except in America where they try to mind-fuck the left into supporting unfettered capitalism. So going foward calling these moderate Republicans like Bill Maher, Chris Hayes, Rachel Maddow "Liberals" might not be a bad idea.

They are not representative of the working/middle class left however.
Old 05-11-2018, 10:44 PM
Banned

didn't realize you were so young

lemme get your fav pewdiepie clip
Old 05-12-2018, 12:08 AM
Banned

i like filbus

love is for dogs tho. miss u buddy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-12-2018, 12:17 AM
Banned

53% of taxes go to military when all is really accounted for.
Old 05-12-2018, 02:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i like filbus

love is for dogs tho. miss u buddy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mine went this yr too a few yrs sooner than he should have

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread