Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2019, 12:40 AM
Fire Giant

climate
1. the weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long period.

DESERTIFICATION IS CLIMATE CHANGE. DESERTIFICATION IS CLIMATE CHANGE. DESERTIFICATION IS CLIMATE CHANGE.

and so is the reversal of desertification (which, by the way, is a fantasy your old, wrinkled brain conjured to support your flawed thesis - the world is losing about 11 million hectares of arable land per year to desertification)
Old 05-26-2019, 12:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickled_heretic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
climate
1. the weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long period.

DESERTIFICATION IS CLIMATE CHANGE. DESERTIFICATION IS CLIMATE CHANGE. DESERTIFICATION IS CLIMATE CHANGE.

and so is the reversal of desertification (which, by the way, is a fantasy your old, wrinkled brain conjured to support your flawed thesis - the world is losing about 11 million hectares of arable land per year to desertification)
https://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~rwest/wiki...rable_land.htm

Of the earth's 57 million square miles (148,000,000 kmē) of land, approximately 12 million square miles (31,000,000 kmē) are arable; however, arable land is being lost at the rate of over 100,000 kmē (38,610 square miles) per year

build more rivers fuck a fish
Old 05-26-2019, 01:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingPower [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're under 30 you're high risk for generalized retardation syndrome. You think what you've learned is facts.
nobody cares what you think
Old 05-26-2019, 01:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickled_heretic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the world is losing about 11 million hectares of arable land per year to desertification)
https://phys.org/news/2013-07-greening-co2.html
Old 05-26-2019, 01:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fam nothing has changed since the last time i posted about this

Quote:
first you claim that humans can't affect the climate. now you're saying that humans are affecting climate positively by dumping literal gigatonnes of co2 into the atmosphere and reversing climate damage caused by our ancestors. you can't have your cake and eat it too. and fyi there are some experimental treatments available for alzheimer's disease, you might want to look into that
tell you what. you can admit you were wrong when you said that humans can't affect the climate and we can continue this debate. otherwise we are going to stay stuck at this impasse and you are outing yourself as a person with absolutely no intellectual integrity whatsoever
Last edited by pickled_heretic; 05-26-2019 at 01:47 AM..
Old 05-26-2019, 01:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
fam nothing has changed since the last time i posted about this

tell you what. you can admit you were wrong when you said that humans can't affect the climate and we can continue this debate. otherwise we are going to stay stuck at this impasse and you are outing yourself as a person with absolutely no intellectual integrity whatsoever
Ok. if you want to nit pick. I guess I should have said CO2 in the atmosphere has little direct affect on global temperature. CO2 levels affecting plant growth and plant growth affecting the local climate would be an indirect affect.
Old 05-26-2019, 02:05 AM
Banned

you know conservatives have lost the argument when they pivot from denial to "co2 is actually really good and my friend"

pathetic
Old 05-26-2019, 02:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you know conservatives have lost the argument when they pivot from denial to "co2 is actually really good and my friend"

pathetic
I haven't lost the argument. Just because I found a benefit, doesn't mean I'm wrong about the affects, or lack thereof, of CO2 on global temperature.

By the way, if man made global warming was true, why do the global warmists have to manipulate data so their data more closely match the models, other than accepting their models don't match the real data? Also, why does the lame stream media downplay many record cold temperatures around the world, while focusing on the few record warm temperature over the past 2 or 3 years? Why is it that the lame stream media convinces people that the Arctic has melted so much that some get stuck in ice because they thought their path in the Arctic was going to have little or no ice?

If man made global warming is such a huge issue, why do AOC, Al Gore, Hollywood elites and other alarmists not practice what they preach? Many of them contribute to CO2 more than the average person. They are just a bunch of hypocrites.
Old 05-26-2019, 02:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't lost the argument. Just because I found a benefit, doesn't mean I'm wrong about the affects, or lack thereof, of CO2 on global temperature.

By the way, if man made global warming was true, why do the global warmists have to manipulate data so their data more closely match the models, other than accepting their models don't match the real data? Also, why does the lame stream media downplay many record cold temperatures around the world, while focusing on the few record warm temperature over the past 2 or 3 years? Why is it that the lame stream media convinces people that the Arctic has melted so much that some get stuck in ice because they thought their path in the Arctic was going to have little or no ice?

If man made global warming is such a huge issue, why do AOC, Al Gore, Hollywood elites and other alarmists not practice what they preach? Many of them contribute to CO2 more than the average person. They are just a bunch of hypocrites.
back to denial.

simon says do a jumping jack
Old 05-26-2019, 02:45 AM
Banned

https://mobile.twitter.com/AshKSkeet...62333936865281
Closed Thread