Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2019, 07:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He'll bank on an Iran conflict with Bolton's guidance too. A move akin to what Bush did with Iraq. The news cycle workings are already in motion, and troop increases have been announced; will Iran's hand be forced?

Here's something to chew on economically https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_oil_bourse
I'm well aware we're on our way to bombing countless more innocent ghetto brown people. I think the next step is correctly identifying who is benefiting.
Old 05-27-2019, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm well aware we're on our way to bombing countless more innocent ghetto brown people. I think the next step is correctly identifying who is benefiting.
'Merica
Old 05-29-2019, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

"I don't have the power to arrest and accuse a president of a crime but I do have the power to clear him of one. I can not clear him of one"
Old 05-29-2019, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I don't have the power to arrest and accuse a president of a crime but I do have the power to clear him of one. I can not clear him of one"
But he can make a finding of criminality without an arrest/indictment. He chose to punt on that. Mainly because there was no obstruction, as Mueller said so himself.
Old 05-29-2019, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But he can make a finding of criminality without an arrest/indictment. He chose to punt on that. Mainly because there was no obstruction, as Mueller said so himself.
You are so fucking dumb.

Quote:
And in a second volume, the report describes the results and analysis of our obstruction of justice investigation involving the president. The order appointing the special counsel authorized us to investigate actions that could obstruct the investigation. And we conducted that investigation and we kept the office of the acting attorney general apprised of the progress of our work. And as set forth in the report after that investigation, if we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so. We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime. The introduction to the volume two of our report explains that decision. It explains that under long-standing department policy, a president cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional. Even if the charge is kept under seal and hidden from public view, that too is prohibited. The special counsel's office is part of the Department of Justice and by regulation it was bound by that department policy. Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider.
Old 05-29-2019, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are so fucking dumb.
I'd hate to think what that makes you.

You don't have to indict/charge someone to make a finding you stupid copy and paste dumb fuck.
Old 05-29-2019, 02:51 PM
Banned

This whole story is the most boring topic in modern politics. No one cares. It's like citizen virtue signaling.

"Oh look at me -- I keep up on modern affairs and I'm informed. The news media tells me so because I follow this stupid fucking story that never was going to lead anywhere."
Old 05-29-2019, 04:51 PM
Banned

The Mueller report was always a way for the establishment to keep their thumb on Trump.

Since Trump took the breaks off America first and has become Israel first, Mueller suddenly lost his fangs. The democrats are the bigger establishment zionist power source though so they can't look too bad.

Hence the report that doesn't exonerate or prove any guilt. It's enough to stop Donald's independent streak and keep him serving Israel first and foremost. The zionist establishment has no need to impeach Trump under these conditions. They've got him now and he's compromised. Trump won't have any near as much trouble as his first 2 years in office and the trade off is he is serving the zionist elites now.

Our intelligence communities have got to go. CIA & FBI. They aren't loyal to the American people. They serve foreign multi cultural elites. This is very much imperative. Nothing in America has any chance of going right for the people while these types are pulling strings in the shadows for their masters.
Last edited by Teppler; 05-29-2019 at 04:54 PM..
Old 05-29-2019, 06:48 PM
Fire Giant

Tired of talking to the dumbest people in America in this thread.
Old 05-29-2019, 06:53 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread