Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2019, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

Mine was accurate down to my erogenous zones and how I like to get off.

We don't need God, or a plan, or divine authority for this spooky action at a distance shit to work.

Gratz on discovering yourself. (the universe).
that just sends you a link to the site btw -- you would have to copy/paste the stuff

Mine is

Sun Leo 3°36' I ASC Scorpio 13°24'
Moon Aries 13°36' II Sagittarius 12°45'
Mercury Cancer 28°04' R III Capricorn 16°13'
Venus Virgo 17°03' IV Aquarius 21°35'
Mars Capricorn 13°15' R V Pisces 24°06'
Jupiter Pisces 22°32' R VI Aries 21°10'
Saturn Sagittarius 3°10' R VII Taurus 13°24'
Uranus Sagittarius 18°46' R VIII Gemini 12°45'
Neptune Capricorn 3°40' R IX Cancer 16°13'
Pluto Scorpio 4°35' X MC Leo 21°35'
Lilith Gemini 16°44' XI Virgo 24°06'
Asc node Aries 24°23' XII Libra 21°10'

Sun in IX
Moon in V
Mercury in IX
Venus in X MC
Mars in II
Jupiter in IV
Saturn in I ASC
Uranus in II
Neptune in II
Pluto in XII
Lilith in VIII
Asc node in VI

masculine 4 fire 4
feminine 6 earth 3
cardinal 4 air 0
fixed 2 water 3
mutable 4
Last edited by JurisDictum; 03-31-2019 at 04:42 PM..
Old 03-31-2019, 05:09 PM
Banned

I pmd u my deets.
Old 03-31-2019, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how fitting, a dead medium and a dead philosophy. Seek Christ
March dunk of the month
Old 03-31-2019, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a Marxist. At least I think I still am. Which means you have to be atheist. Otherwise it really fucks everything up thinking there is some divine plan outside of everyone's control.

That being said. I grew up around astrologers -- my aunt being one that was paid quite a bit for "readings."

Scientists say that it works by "open association." The explanation behind the various signs you have (you have a lot more than 1 in your "chart") are so broad that they can be applied to almost anyone. When they can't be -- they can be explained away by contradicting signs you have in your chart.

So this all might be very fake and kind of Jewy (the three wise men were astrologers), but I still find it interesting sometimes. Particularly since most of your actual existence in the world is made up of thought patterns and ideas that might not even be correct.

Here is link to where you can get your chart

https://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

the hang up a lot of people have is they need to know their birth location and time.
If you're bored I can tell you what I think it means.

Again, its all most likely bullshit anyway. But you'd be surprised how many millionaires and billionaires are into this stuff.
The three wise men were originally called “magi” in the Greek bible, which meant Zoroastrian. They were persian and the Jews revered Persians since the time of Cyrus and since they preferred persian to Roman rule (google Marcius turbo). The apocryphal tale of the three wise men is a combination of reverence for Persians and numerology that was meant to lend credence to Christ’s messianic prophecy. Never ever refer to my people as astrologers. Seek Christ
Old 03-31-2019, 11:46 PM
Fire Giant

it's all kinda vague nonsense that lets you read whatever you want to believe about yourself. the same test told me i was "decisive and unwavering once comitted" then two paragraphs later told me i "lacked focus and indecisive, feeling a tug from the other side of the coin". tells me i have a "disdain for routine" but "respect tradition and rules, preferring a sense of order"

it's just a bunch of fluff conflicting statements that ultimately say nothing and let the reader believe what they want. if you find solace in it, great, but there's better stuff to get into, like, y'know... philosophy or whatever wonkie was peddling
Old 04-01-2019, 12:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's all kinda vague nonsense that lets you read whatever you want to believe about yourself. the same test told me i was "decisive and unwavering once comitted" then two paragraphs later told me i "lacked focus and indecisive, feeling a tug from the other side of the coin". tells me i have a "disdain for routine" but "respect tradition and rules, preferring a sense of order"

it's just a bunch of fluff conflicting statements that ultimately say nothing and let the reader believe what they want. if you find solace in it, great, but there's better stuff to get into, like, y'know... philosophy or whatever wonkie was peddling
Meh.
Old 04-01-2019, 01:38 AM
Aviak

So do we have a reasonable explanation for why the position of a planet 7500000000000000000000 nanometres from me (give or take) influences whether I will have a good or bad day?
Old 04-01-2019, 02:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dugface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So do we have a reasonable explanation for why the position of a planet 7500000000000000000000 nanometres from me (give or take) influences whether I will have a good or bad day?
the magnetitism colud influence your brain fields
Old 04-01-2019, 02:27 AM
Planar Protector

The magnetism of the equipment in the hospital would have more of an effect, it that were possible.
Old 04-01-2019, 02:32 AM
Banned

It's not scientific u nerds.
Closed Thread