Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2019, 06:47 PM
Orc

Default various Druid epic MQ's

I am trying to complete my epic, and still need a handful of drops from some of the corrupted mobs, and other things.

I am looking to buy these MQ's:

Cleansed Spirit of Faydwer:
- Kedge Kave Crystals (5k)
- Green Heartwood Branch (wiki has no price, so just name one)

Cleansed Spirit of Kunark:
- Froglok Essence (500p)
- Pod of Seawater (10k)

Or if you just want to help me obtain some of these items, I will pay you for your time. Some of them are rather easy with a couple of people in party. Hell some of them are probably duo-able.

Either get back to me on here, or if I'm online message Delacroix.
Old 04-28-2019, 11:23 PM
Orc

bump
Old 04-30-2019, 01:26 PM
Orc

bump
Old 05-01-2019, 09:57 PM
Orc

bump
Old 05-25-2019, 03:19 PM
Orc

bumpp
Old 05-29-2019, 05:29 PM
Orc

Bump. Just dinged 60, also had some friendly folk help me with Brownie. Really trying to get the Kedge piece next if anyone camps that area or wants to help out. Won't be hard with a good duo I'm sure.
Old 05-29-2019, 05:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delacroix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bump. Just dinged 60, also had some friendly folk help me with Brownie. Really trying to get the Kedge piece next if anyone camps that area or wants to help out. Won't be hard with a good duo I'm sure.
Hey Delacroix! It's me, Athemis/Simetha! I tagged along on your Brownie kill. However you 2 had that situation handled easily!! Was cool trying to see if the tank could solo it, we shoulda dispelled the DS on the brownie and then see how he would have done..

Anyways, i'm not much help on the weekdays, but if you need anything this weekend from my 60 Druid, or 57 warrior then just let me know!!! I'll help ya with anything you need!
Old 05-30-2019, 02:13 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Delacroix! It's me, Athemis/Simetha! I tagged along on your Brownie kill. However you 2 had that situation handled easily!! Was cool trying to see if the tank could solo it, we shoulda dispelled the DS on the brownie and then see how he would have done..

Anyways, i'm not much help on the weekdays, but if you need anything this weekend from my 60 Druid, or 57 warrior then just let me know!!! I'll help ya with anything you need!
Hey man, thanks again for the help! I think if the mob didn't have DS it would have been stupidly easy for that tank. Pretty squishy mob for the most part, just the DS that sucks because it's quite strong.

Mostly done with epic, last two things I need are VS and Faydedar. Both of which I'll probably MQ. Faydedar might be possible to get a group of people together to take down if we can trigger him, but I'm not sure how he is triggered to be honest. Gotta look that up.
Last edited by Delacroix; 05-30-2019 at 02:16 AM..
Old 05-30-2019, 10:42 AM
Banned

K you know my characters names if you ever need me!!! I'll be there bud!
Closed Thread