Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2013, 11:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I give it to your mom the same way, fucking faggot
Hahaha
Old 12-21-2013, 11:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut the FUCK up
Old 12-21-2013, 11:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartbeats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The "top" guilds were cheating and exploiting from day one on this server. I guarantee you the next "top" guild cheats and exploits, too.

Lol @ the notion that "the community is going to come together to play nice and share raid content now." False. Just like with cheats and exploits, the "top" guilds before TMO were all about poopsocking and cockblocking, and the next ones will be, too. I also completely agree with a comment I read in some other thread, if Velious is released without raid content it's just gonna bring the poopsocking and cockblocking down to the non-raid scene, which would be totally lame.

What I don't really understand is what is the point of raiding and shit when you're already duping stuff, or vice versa?

Anyway, that seems to be the thing people will do. I'm not here to defend TMO, or pass judgment on them either, as my knowledge of whatever has been going on is limited to what I've read on the forums. What I will say is don't get your hopes up, 'tards, cuz nothing is going to change. I'm sure the server thought it was headed in a brave new direction when IB left for eqmac and TMO took their place as #1 guild.

At least I have an excuse to keep playing Civ V, which has had me hooked this week (BNW expansion makes it really good) instead of logging in to track mobs or w/e else this weekend. Peace, bitches.

Peace, bitch! and never come back.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:26 PM
Sarnak

This saying "killing raid mobs that you don't need just to block others" does not exist. The turn over rate on the server is extremely high and that means many people come and go quickly. There is always atleast 1 person who needs an item from one of the mobs, even if it's a new member, they are still in the guild so why not put someone with your guild tag ahead of any other guild. Sure, banks get filled with items that sit there forever but those are not the only items that drop and they can also be turned into platinum to fund cleric dots, necro rezes, and port stones. Killing a boss just to block someone is just an uneducated hissy fit because you can't compete.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad_mo123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This saying "killing raid mobs that you don't need just to block others" does not exist. The turn over rate on the server is extremely high and that means many people come and go quickly. There is always atleast 1 person who needs an item from one of the mobs, even if it's a new member, they are still in the guild so why not put someone with your guild tag ahead of any other guild. Sure, banks get filled with items that sit there forever but those are not the only items that drop off whatever boss and they can also be turned into platinum to fund cleric dots, necro rezes, and port stones. Killing a boss just to block someone is just an uneducated hissy fit because you can't compete.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Shut the FUCK up

Slimebaby L2x Necromancer
Smokingtrees L53 Buffbot
Old 12-21-2013, 11:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Shut the FUCK up
Old 12-21-2013, 11:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bunch of bitter ex tmo's promising their vacuum will be filled with a new batch of no lifers

p funny
What? I took like a two year break from the server, and only came back within the last month and a half. I was absent for pretty much the duration of TMO dominance. My main doesn't even have his epic. If anything, I'm relieved that I'm no longer committed to what amounts to a second full-time job that pays in pixels (or not in my case, since I only have like 8dkp or whatever).

Look at Nihilum on Red. Officers in that guild were banned for MQ and other cheating shenanigans from Blue in like 2010. This shit is nothing new. My advice to anyone who wants to cheat and exploit with impunity is to go play Red, where apparently that shit is allowed. That still doesn't mean people won't do it on Blue as well, and the people who do will have an advantage over the people who don't (that's why it's called cheating!), subsequently rising to the top.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartbeats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What? I took like a two year break from the server, and only came back within the last month and a half. I was absent for pretty much the duration of TMO dominance. My main doesn't even have his epic. If anything, I'm relieved that I'm no longer committed to what amounts to a second full-time job that pays in pixels (or not in my case, since I only have like 8dkp or whatever).

Look at Nihilum on Red. Officers in that guild were banned for MQ and other cheating shenanigans from Blue in like 2010. This shit is nothing new. My advice to anyone who wants to cheat and exploit with impunity is to go play Red, where apparently that shit is allowed. That still doesn't mean people won't do it on Blue as well, and the people who do will have an advantage over the people who don't (that's why it's called cheating!), subsequently rising to the top.
Should of stopped posting after your first thread last week.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Fuck that noise.

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Closed Thread